Document Scanning Company
Cleardata is one of the largest document scanning companies in the UK, with secure onsite document storage facilities. The company is accredited to ISO27001 for Information Security, ISO9001 for Quality Management and Cyber Essentials. Our scanning bureau is one of the first to be assured to the new BS 10008:2014 standard for legal admissibility.
Our business provides secure document scanning services for any size or type of document and delivers document scanning solutions for many blue chip businesses, public sector and NHS clients.
The company provides a 200% quality checking service and has a unique bureau management system, providing a secure audit trail for your documentation, recording information by user and process. Documents are quality checked during the scanning process and again by our dedicated quality checking team.
Cleardata can return your images in any required format. Data can be returned on CD, DVD, USB or Secure FTP. We also offer a low cost cloud document management solution and can upload your images to the cloud, enabling you to access your information from any location.
What can we scan?
Cleardata can scan any size of document or image from small format documents such as tickets or receipts, right up to large format drawings or plans. The bureau is set up to provide bulk document scanning services, capturing over 3 million images each month.
Kodak scanners can handle documents quickly and easily, capturing over 410 images per minute, automatically recognising colour images and producing high quality digital images. This technology provides exclusive paper feeding, easily handling documents of different sizes, weights and types to deliver high document scanning productivity. Cleardata’s scanning team are trained to handle documents securely and the company is accredited for quality managed systems.
Our large format scanning bureau uses OCE technology and is capable of capturing images up to A0 in size, we regularly provide drawing scanning services for architects, contractors and utility companies.
Prior to scanning, documents are prepared by our prep team, with all staples and paper clips removed. After the scanning process a 200% quality checking service is provided, with all images checked by two separate operatives. Documents can be digitally indexed by our IT team, using any required key fields. This enables you to find your digital documents quickly and easily using a quick search functionality.
File scanning services are provided, records can be removed from lever arch files or ring binders as required. After scanning, paperwork can be returned to your business, stored in our secure archive facility or shredded at our site, to a high level of security.
Cleardata’s has scanned many types of documents, including: insurance claims; surveys; financial records; receipts; tickets and barcode labels. Our document scanning clients include blue chip companies, local authorities, pharmaceutical companies and NHS Trusts.
What about security?
The bureau is combined with a secure document storage and shredding facility. Security is paramount in all our processes and building features. Documents are:
- Checked in using barcode technology
- Stored in an argon gas protected area
- Protected by VESDA early fire detection alert systems, Redcare security, biometric finger print entry and water detection systems
- Accessed only by Disclosure checked employees
- Cyber Essentials certified
Why Choose Us?
- We’re accredited to ISO standards: ISO9001/2008 and ISO27001 for the highest level of information security
- We’re innovative in our technology: We set the standard in scanning, with the latest scanning hardware and storage capabilities.
- We provide a 200% checking service: Every document scanned is checked twice by our dedicated quality checking team to ensure the best quality scan possible.
- We scan over 150,000 images a day: With over 3 million images being scanned every month, it’s clear we’re doing something right!
- We can output to any required format: Data can be returned on CD, DVD or Secure FTP
- Cloud document management solution: We offer a cloud document management solution. Scanned images can be uploaded to the cloud, providing flexible access to your information from any location. Arrange a demo.
Document Scanning Company Process
- Records collected from UK location using our securely tracked fleet of vehicles
- Documents checked in using bar codes
- Information is stored in our argon gas protected room
- Records are prepared for scanning, staples and paper clips removed
- Bureau team digitise your paperwork
- Image quality is checked by two separate operators
- Digital indexing completed
- Documents output to required digital format by our IT team
- Clients can choose to have digital images output via CD, DVD, memory stick or secure FTP
- Cloud Document Management Solution Option – we can upload your images to the cloud, providing full document management, flexible access and clever search functionality
- Records can either be returned, stored in our secure archive facility or securely shredded
Document Scanning Company – Benefits
- Scanning your documents frees up valuable office space. 28 filing cabinets can fit onto 1 DVD!
- Save time and money searching for paper records
- Find digital records quickly and easily
- Re-utilise office space for core business activities
- Back-up and protect your information and paperwork