Drawing Scanning Services
Cleardata provides drawing scanning services to businesses throughout the UK. The company’s accredited scanning bureau is home to a fleet of large format scanners, capable of converting drawings up to size A0 into colour or mono electronic files. Information can be output to any preferred format, commonly used are PDF, JPEG or Tiff Files.
Digitising documents enables drawings to be condensed and transferred between departments easily, other benefits include:-
- Print multiple versions of files and make notes without damaging the original copy.
- Protect drawings from potential harm, including fire, flood and theft.
- Save space within your premises and reduce costs.
- Stay compliant with industry regulations.
If you work within the construction, engineering, aerospace or architectural industry, you will appreciate the value and importance of your large format drawings and plans. Cleardata’s drawing scanning services can be combined with secure archive storage, allowing physical copies to be retained in line with industry regulations. Premises are protected by the latest security systems and early detection fire and flood technology, click here to find out more.
Documents include but are not limited to:-
- Site Drawings
- Block Plans
- Road Layouts
- Foundation Plans
- Engineering Drawings
For further information about Cleardata’s Drawing Scanning Services, contact our team on 0800 046 8081 or try our quick quote to calculate your document scanning prices.
Cleardata’s Drawing Scanning Process
- Drawings collected from any UK location, using tracked vehicles.
- Barcodes applied to drawings, allowing information to be identified quickly.
- Documents scanned using state of the art scanning technology, producing high-resolution digital files.
- Drawings indexed, based on agreed naming convention, for example drawing number, site location or date.
- Digital files returned via Secure FTP, memory stick or alternatively uploaded to Cleardata’s Electronic Document Management System. The system enables information to be retrieved from any location and downloaded within seconds (click here for further information)