Invoice Mail Room
Invoice Mail Room
Divert your incoming paperwork and electronic invoices to Cleardata’s invoice mail room. This service can help your business reduce manual invoice processing costs by saving valuable time. It will also improve accuracy of incoming invoice data, speed up processing times and reduce invoicing errors. Cleardata services include:-
Paper Invoice Processing
- We’ll set up a PO Box for your paper invoices at our secure, accredited facility.
- On arrival our team will open, sort, prepare and scan them, using our high production Kodak scanners.
- Once scanned we can automatically extract and index (digitally file) your data. We’ll agree a set of indexing rules with you as part of the indexing process. Cleardata utilises Kofax software, for intelligent data capture, this improves accuracy and can validate information against existing back office databases.
- We offer an optional cloud document management solution. Scanned invoices can be uploaded to our cloud solution, for you to process. Automated workflow is also available enabling invoices to be sent directly to the relevant user for validation, approval and payment.
- A secure ftp upload is available. We can return your data in any required format.
- Your paperwork can be kept for an agreed period, before being shredded to data protection standards.
- Cleardata operates to agreed service levels.
Emailed (Electronic) Invoice Processing
- Set up an email inbox to receive invoices
- Sort emails automatically
- Extract data from emailed invoices, e.g. PDF’s, Word & Excel documents
- Index information
- Return data feed in required format
- Accredited Invoice Mail Room: ISO27001 (Information Security), PCI Compliant, BS 10008:2014 (Legal Admissibility)
- High Production Scanning: Our scanning bureau captures 3 million images every month
- Quality promise: All scanned images are quality checked by two operators
- Intelligent Capture Software: We’ve invested in Kofax invoice capture software
Cleardata was successfully added to Crown Commercial Services Postal Goods and Services RM1063 Framework in March 2015. This framework offers cost saving solutions to the public sector and is fully OJEU, enabling the procurement process to be completed quickly and efficiently.