Engineering Document Management
Cleardata offers Engineering Document Management Solutions throughout the UK. Our secure document management bureau offers outsourced document scanning, engineering drawings scanning, digital mail room, archive storage and cloud document management solutions.
Whether you’re looking to transform your engineering business to a paperless environment, digitise your paperwork, improve your project management or asset management, Cleardata can help you. We’ve worked with many engineering and utility companies, read our testimonials for further information.
As an accredited document management bureau, assured for Information Security, Quality Management and Secure Data Handling, we offer secure services in a purpose built environment. Our team are security checked by Disclosure Scotland and premises protected by the latest in fire detection, biometric entry and security systems.
Engineering Document Scanning
- Our collections team can pick up or deliver to any UK location. All vehicles are tracked for security
- We offer a boxing up service if required and can provide sturdy archive boxes to store your engineering records
- All boxes are checked in using bar code labelling and technology. This provides a full electronic audit trail of record location and for each task area e.g. who’s prepared, scanned and quality checked your records. It also enables us to track where your job is up to, using our scanning bureau management system and ensures it will be delivered on target.
- Cleardata’s scanning bureau is equipped with high production scanners, capable of digitising 410 images per minute. We have a large format bureau, to digitise engineering drawings, maps and plans. All scanned images are quality checked by separate operators, providing a 200% quality checking promise.
- We also offer an on-site scanning service, if required. Our experienced team can back scan your records, advise on the best scanners for your needs and also provide training for your future scanning requirements for on-site staff.
- Our digital mail room service enables you to transfer all incoming mail to our bureau. Mail will be opened, sorted, scanned and returned for processing. Images can be returned by secure FTP or uploaded to our Cloud Solution. This enables mail to be automatically routed to the correct person in your business for processing.
Engineering Archive Storage
- Secure your engineering records by storing off-site. Our facility provides archive storage with fast digital retrieval.
- Read more about our accreditations and premises
- Records can be retrieved, scanned and returned to your desktop within 2 hours of your request.
- Our team can collect from any of your UK sites, including project offices and site locations
- Fully managed archive storage is provided, with an indexing service, managed destruction dates and confidential shredding in our secure facility
Cloud Document Management
- If you need to access your records from multiple locations, sites and offices, then consider our Cloud Document Management Solution. Once scanned records can be uploaded to the cloud and accessed from any location using a web browser.
- Images can be filed (digitally indexed) with any required meta data, e.g. drawing number, project reference, client name or date. This enables information to be searched and retrieved quickly.
- A keyhook search is available, enabling your on-line data to be searched from other applications and related information to pop up on screen. Users can search from word, excel and many other databases
- Users can add notes and messages to documents and assign tasks to other users.
- A full audit trail is provided, enabling you to keep records for compliance purposes
For further details about Cleardata’s Engineering Document Management Services call our team today on 0800 046 8081 or contact us using our form.
Scanning Bureau Services
Document Storage With Digital Retrieval
Cloud Document Management
Digital Mail Room