Local Authority Document Management
At Cleardata, we offer a wide range of document management services to eliminate the amount of paperwork in your local authority and transform the way data comes in and out of your organisation. Cleardata offers digital mailroom, document scanning, intelligent data capture, archive storage, automated invoice processing and cloud document management services, check out our 60 second videos, to find out more about how we can help your organisation. We have an experienced team who can map out your existing paper processes and come up with a digital solution to suit your requirements.
The company has registered on three government frameworks, making our cloud, mailroom, scanning and archive services accessible.
Digital Mail Room Services
Our digital mailroom service can be accessed via Crown Commercial Services Postal Goods and Services Framework (RM1063). This framework offers cost saving solutions to the public sector and is fully OJEU, enabling the procurement process to be completed quickly and efficiently.
- Divert your paperwork to our secure bureau and our team will open, sort and scan your information.
- Data can be automatically extracted from your incoming paperwork, using intelligent data capture software.
- We can return digital data via secure FTP or upload to our cloud document management solution.
- Our cloud solution offers full document management, fast search functionality, a full electronic audit trail and workflow. Documents can be automatically routed to the right person in your organisation and authorisation buttons set up, allowing users to approve or review documents quickly and easily.
Outsourced Document Scanning Services
We have one of the largest document scanning bureaus in the UK and can scan documents of all sizes (up to A0). Using state of the art Kodak document scanning equipment and technology, we can scan in a format acceptable for Anite, Hummingbird, Opentext, Comino and Idocs Document Management Systems and our equipment offers automatic colour detection, perfect page scanning, ultrasonic multi-feed detections sensors and SurePath paper handling.
Scanning can help save significant amounts of office space and save time for Local Authority Departments e.g. Housing, Council Tax, Education, Planning, Social Care, Records, Environmental Services, Payroll and HR all generate large volumes of paperwork on a daily basis resulting in shelf and physical office space becoming greatly reduced.
Accredited to ISO27001 (Information Security ) and ISO9001/2008 (Quality Management), we also scan all documents to BIP0008, the British Standard’s Code of Practice for Legal Admissibility and Evidential Weight of Information Stored Electronically.
Every document is indexed using OCR technology allowing your records to be digitised, searched and retrieved FAST using a simple keyword facility.
On-site Scanning Solutions
At Cleardata, we appreciate that there may be documents that cannot be taken off site and that is why we can create an on-site scanning solution in your secure back office.
Complete with high speed scanning equipment, we can train your staff to prepare documents for scanning before our experienced staff scan and 200% quality check your records.
Every document is indexed during the scanning process to allow bulk import into your own document management system. We can scan all types of records including:-
- Planning Applications
- Building Regulations
- Ordnance Survey Maps
- Social Care Records
- Child Protection Records
- Local Authority HR Personnel Records
- Educational Records
- Finance and Purchasing
- Schools Records
- Pupil Records
- Exam Questions and Results
- Exam Certificates
Cloud Document Management
If your existing document management systems and paper processes are inefficient, we can provide consultancy services to review your manual paperwork processes, proposals for a suitable cloud document management solution and project management, training and IT support to provide a smooth transition to a paperless workplace.
We have 27,000sq.ft secure facilities in which to store your Local Authority documents.
Fully protected with enhanced fire systems, VESDA, Access Control, CCTV surveillance and more, you can rest assured that your files and records will be fully protected at all times.
Need access to your document FAST? No problem, we provide a Scan on Demand service providing FAST, digital retrieval for all of your important documents – within two hours of your request.
Public Sector Cost Reductions
Local government organisations are suffering severe budget reductions and need to operate more efficiently. Cleardata’s solutions can help to reduce paperwork and cut costs by digitising information and automating manual processes. Here’s a few ideas of how our company can help:-
- Document scanning can help local authorities save valuable office space and enable digital information to be found quickly
- Form and Paperwork Re-Design – Review existing forms and re-design efficiently with scanning and automated capture in mind. For example, bar codes containing existing data can be applied, to cut down on incoming data entry costs and individual boxes, similar to those used on passport applications, added to capture hand written information. This enables high scanning capture rates.
- Our intelligent data capture software saves time spent on manual data entry and improves accuracy of data. We can also automatically verify and check information against existing databases
- Automated invoice processing – outsourced mail room and data capture solutions can help to reduce invoice processing cost, cut manual processing times, reduce supplier queries and payment errors.
- Cloud document management – provides flexible access to information from any location, quick search and retrieval from other office systems, automated document delivery through intelligent work flow and fast document authorisation/review.
- Archive Storage – outsource your archive storage to our secure facility and save valuable office space. Documents can be stored off-site and retrieved quickly, using a scan on demand service.