5 Reasons to digitise invoices with Cleardata
Digitising your own invoices can be a lengthy process for your finance and accounts team. Opening the post, sorting, scanning, re-scanning after issues arise, and then filing them can be a lot of time out of the day, especially with month-end or an audit.
Now, throw COVID into the mix and staff are having to travel into largely empty buildings to collect invoices, before returning to home working to process them. These are hours per week that can be better spent on other important accounts payable tasks.
If this sounds like your business we’ve got 5 great reasons to have Cleardata digitise invoices for you.
- Save Time – We can assist you in having your invoices redirected to us via PO Box, we’ll then open, index, scan and store your documents at one of our secure locations. No more travel for homeworkers and no missing invoices from late postal deliveries.
- Flexible Working – Using our cloud document management system – Cleardox EDM, you can have access to your invoices 24/7, 365 days a year, wherever you are. All the documents you need held securely in the cloud.
- Quality Improvement – Scans are checked twice by our team to ensure the best quality imaging of your documentation. You’ll no longer waste time rescanning your digitised invoices due to poor quality scanning technology.
- Reduce exceptions – Set up validation rules to automatically detect inconsistencies with incoming invoices. From there an automated email can be set up to notify suppliers of missing fields, or if integrated with your back office databases, any discrepancies such as missing PO, order value, currency or amount.
- Increase processing speed – Utilising our automated invoice processing service, you will be able to increase the speed of your payments, reduce incoming supplier queries and improve supplier relationships.