Cleardata is committed to providing sustainable document management services throughout the UK. Our sustainability policy is based upon the following priciples:-
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions including procurement.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- To make clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices.
- To review annually and to continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
Please click to view our most recent carbon reduction plan, we are currently working towards our 22/23 report. Annual_CRP_Report_Cleardata_FY21-22.
|Net Zero – Carbon reduction plan in place with pledge to Race to Zero. Working towards net zero by 2050 and a target for a 50% reduction in emissions by 2030
|Data Centres – Our data centres are powered by 100% renewable energy coming from sources like solar, wind & hydro.Our data centres are powered by 100% renewable energy coming from sources like solar, wind & hydro.
|Scan on Demand Services – Store archives offsite and retrieve digitally rather than via physical delivery to reduce carbon emissions & footprint
|Renewable Energy – Our North East archive facility features a 7.35kw, 32 solar panel system generating around 6000kwh of electricity. 20% of our energy usage was from renewable sources.
|Recycling – 98% of our waste is sorted and recycled. 194 tonnes of waste recycled in the last 12 months using 1SO 14001 providers
|Vehicles – Vehicles exceed Euro IV emissions standards
|Scanning Technology – Our scanning technology is EPEAT energy star qualified.
For more information about Cleardata’s sustainable document management services, contact our team.