Cleardata offers bulk scanning services to companies throughout the UK. The company’s state-of-the-art scanning facility is set up to receive, sort, scan and quality check high volumes of paperwork on a daily basis.
The business is accredited for Information Security ISO 27001, Quality Management ISO 9001, BS 10008:2014 Legal Admissibility and BS 22301 for Business Continuity.
Digitising paperwork, whether it be for archived records or regular capture of live business paperwork e.g. incoming mail, will free your office space, streamline business operations and allow staff to work more efficiently. Once in digital format documents can be accessed from multiple locations, providing the capability for agile working.
As one of the leading document scanning bureaus in the UK, Cleardata host a range of innovative solutions, enabling information to be captured quickly and accurately. The company was the first adopter of the IBML Fusion 7300 scanner in the UK, with a fleet of three of the world’s fastest, ultra-high volume intelligent scanners, capable of digitising 730 pages per minute. The IBML has 7 ultrasonic double-feed detectors.
Documents can be collected from any UK collection using our fleet of vehicles which are securely tracked. We can provide Cleardata archive boxes, which are delivered flat-packed and also offer a boxing-up service if required. Documents are tracked throughout the entire scanning process using bar-code technology, providing a full audit and quality trail.
Cleardata’s bureau service includes:-
- High production bureau, capable of digitising 11 million images per month. Small format scanning is carried out using the Kodak high-speed scanners. With a fleet of 14 Kodak scanners including i5600, i5800 and i5850s scanners, scanning up to 420 images per minute, the scanners have the best image quality available and 5 ultrasonic double feed detectors on every scanner, meaning double feeds are virtually non-existent. Cleardata provides high-speed scanning services to cover all your bulk scanning requirements.
- Features a specialist scanning area, providing flatbed, book scanning, large format, microfiche and microfilm technology.
- Our preparation team will remove staples, align paper for scanning, move Post-it notes to blank areas and insert poor original sheets where required. Poor originals are used to notify our customers when an original document has been sent to us of poor quality.
- Digital indexing service. Each digital file can be indexed by any required reference e.g. first name, surname and file number.
- Our unique scanning bureau management system provides live job management and the capacity to plan high-volume workloads. The live planning system changes organically, providing accurate reporting and lead time for each project by job type. It forecasts and plans resources over several months and operates with a feed from our Salesforce, CRM, reacting live to newly forecasted sales and making adjustments, or providing early diagnosis of potential capacity issues.
- Employee tasks are assigned in 15-minute segments, viewable on screens in the bureau. This provides an opportunity to respond to busy periods through extended shift patterns and overtime. The resource management system, together with our 200% quality checking processes is one of our biggest differentiators.
Bulk Scanning Services
- Bulk scanning services are Cleardata’s core business, we have a dedicated preparation team, to remove staples, paper clips and plastic wallets before scanning.
- Using high-speed production Kodak i500 scanners, Cleardata’s scanning operators digitise documents, producing exceptional quality images.
- Images are 200% quality checked by our QA team and indexed to suit your requirements.
- Electronic files returned in any required format, such as CD, DVD or SFTP. A popular business choice is Cleardata’s Cloud Document Management System, with automated document workflow. The system allows images to be securely accessed from any location using a web browser (read more, here or book a demo).
- Paper documents can be returned, archived or securely shredded.
- UK collections using our fleet of securely tracked vehicles.
In–House Batch Scanning vs Outsourced Batch Scanning
Finance and procurement departments deal with large volumes of paperwork on a daily basis. Supplier contracts, tender proposals and budget reports, make up only a small percentage of documents, used by staff to complete various tasks.
In an attempt to save office space and back up important information, companies often try to scan paperwork in-house, using multifunctional office scanners. These scanners are not purpose-built for batch scanning and cause numerous problems, including:-
Outsourcing your scanning requirements, allows staff to concentrate on valuable tasks, instead of wasting time scanning paperwork. Cleardata is set up to manage high volumes of scanning. The company has invested in the latest technologies, to provide quick turnarounds in comparison to in-house scanning.
Cleardata’s Batch Scanning Services
Cleardata’s document scanning bureau is equipped with high-production scanners, capable of digitising up to 420 images per minute.
Scanners will automatically remove duplicate feeds and enhance image quality. The company is also one of the first scanning bureaus to be certified to the new BS10008:2014 standard for Legal Admissibility (read more).
On pick up, boxes are given a unique barcode reference, allowing them to be tracked during transport and throughout every movement in the bureau.
The company use a unique in-house bureau management system, enabling staff to successfully manage high volumes of regular scanning. The system works with Cleardata’s barcode system and provides the bureau operations team with job status reports for each project.
Digitised images are uploaded to Cleardata’s cloud document management system, enabling staff to securely retrieve information.
Indexing using pre-agreed naming conventions gives you quick access to your information.
For further information about Cleardata’s Batch Scanning Services, contact our team on 0800 046 8081.
Benefits of Bulk Scanning
- Converting paperwork to digital format enables information to be retrieved quickly. Having everything efficiently indexed digitally means that staff no longer need to waste time searching through old archives to try and locate key information.
- Valuable office space can be utilised for core business activity. Just think of what you could do with all the space created by getting rid of your filing cabinets and cupboards. For example, it could create more space for operations or extra desk space, boosting your company’s productivity.
- Information is backed up and protected against fire, flood and theft. If you only have physical, paper copies of your documents, then you run the risk of losing lots of important information should disaster strike. Don’t take that risk!
- Files are available at the touch of a button, improving the general efficiency of your operations.