Digitise and Automate Your HR Department
HR departments are adapting to different ways of working due to the Covid pandemic, with many challenges due to offices being closed and employees working remotely. Digitise and automate your HR business processes and benefit from agile working, faster onboarding processes, efficient document management and cost savings.
What are the benefits of HR digital transformation?
- HR documents will be ‘digitally discoverable’
- Money will be saved as valuable office space, dedicated purely for housing documents, will no longer be needed
- You’ll have absolute peace of mind that GDPR regulations are being met and documents are compliant
- Decision-making processes will be made easier, with fast access to digital HR documentation
- Faster practices will improve efficiency and productivity when it comes to data storage, management and handling
A company must be able to adapt to the ever-changing situation at hand, so efficiency and productivity is crucial, and that’s where HR digital transformation comes in.
Here are a few key questions to consider…
- What document challenges are HR departments facing?
- How does your company manage incoming HR paperwork?
- What can you do to help your HR team manage their workload?
- How are your documents being managed?
- Who has access to your documentation?
- Is your business compliant with GDPR legislation for data privacy?
Cleardata is on hand to talk through common issues and best practice digitisation options available to help mitigate poorly organised documentation within your HR department. Our scanning service will help ensure records can be accessed with ease – just one of the benefits of HR digital transformation.
What challenges does your HR department face?
There are many new challenges that HR departments have faced over the last few years. As well as limited resources, GDPR has also been piling on the pressure in terms of keeping everyone’s data as safe and secure as possible, by law. GDPR has since affected the way in which documents are stored, managed, collected and handled.
Employment contracts, appraisal forms, occupational health records and even pension details are among the many documents that HR departments have to deal with. Therefore, it’s important that there’s a sufficient balance of different data requirements, as it’ll help to:
- Access to physical HR files and data from multiple locations
- Maintaining data security and compliance for personal data
- Managing HR information efficiently
- Insight into the business’ talents
- Responding to Subject Access Requests in a timely manner
HR digital transformation allows companies to adapt to the Covid-19 pandemic as more people than ever before are required to work from home. But this leaves many workers unable to gain access to the office and, subsequently, the important paperwork it houses.
How Cleardata can help you with your HR digital transformation strategy
With smart, effective data management and organisation processes, such as document digitisation, at the helm of your operations, you can rest assured that the information you’re storing, managing and handling will be:
- Indexed efficiently and effectively to ensure fast digital retrieval
- Stored in a secure, accredited archive facility
- Expertly digitised for quick and easy access
- Fully-compliant with data protection, information security and legal admissibility regulations
- Can be managed remotely with help from the Cloud
Some of the solutions Cleardata have available to you that’ll help you to devise an effective HR digital transformation strategy, whether your employees are working from home or are back in the office, include:
- Cleardata has a high-production scanning bureau, meaning we can digitise records quickly and easily, regardless of how much paperwork you have
- During the process, all records will be quality-checked twice
- Digital indexing allows you to find information in the same way as you would physically. Our team can index, or enter data to suit your business needs, for example by employee name, reference and date of birth. We can even categorise records by document type if required.
- Scanned images can be output in any format required, including: PDF, tiff and jpeg, to name a few.
- Images can be securely returned by SFTP, Hard Drive, USB for upload into existing systems, or via our cloud document management system.
Secure archive storage
- Cleardata can collect your documents from anywhere in the UK using our secure fleet of vehicles
- Archives are indexed on arrival and logged into our online archive and records management system, Cleardox AMS. This enables clients to manage archives stored offsite with ease
- You’ll be able to request files and digitally receive them within a couple of hours of the initial request being made
- Audit trails are also available, whereby you’ll be able to see any physical activity regarding your records
Access HR records in the cloud document management
- Benefit from regular scanning, indexing and uploading of paperwork, into our cloud-based system, Cleardox EDM, on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Cleardata’s professional scanning bureau has the ability to capture millions of images a month, meaning we will be able to handle a vast number of documents
- Digital paperwork can be easily accessed and viewed from anywhere using any website browser
- The cloud solution will be able to store a wide number of different document types, allowing you to add additional documents after the initial scanning process.
- Digital data can be viewed in their original format, such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, PDF and more
- Search for and retrieve documents quickly using meta data
- An electronic audit trail will be provided when requested
- Password permissions and secure access will ensure the security of your digital HR documents
Cleardata will be on hand to help you improve your HR digital transformation strategy. Whether you need secure archive storage or document scanning services, you’ll be able to rely on the solutions Cleardata has to offer. As a trusted, reputable company, you can look to Cleardata for a wide range of effective document digitisation options and HR digital transformation solutions, together with unrivalled customer service every single time.