Digitise documents to improve marketing management
In order to efficiently plan and create content, marketing teams create a wide variety of documents, including content calendars, marketing plans, and KPIs. As a result, valuable office space is often taken over by these records, collaboration is restricted and costly, time-consuming manual processes are carried out.
Companies will hopefully be able to return some sort of normality in the coming months and marketing strategies should start to expand. Marketing management, like many other departments, has been presented with providing easy, secure access to plans and reports from multiple locations to efficiently implement flexible working and social distancing practices.
Cleardata offers a range of document management solutions to support your business and marketing department. From digitising records and capturing data to storing files offsite, Cleardata maintains compliance with GDPR guidelines as a fully accredited company.
Document Management Solutions In Marketing
How can Cleardata document management solutions help your team improve marketing file management?
- Go paperless and free up valuable office space
- Backup and protect important marketing files
- Easily access plans and reports from any location using our secure cloud based document management system
- Our team can index your marketing reports and plans according to key information and retention dates to help you improve compliance
- Ensure document security by restricting user access and monitoring activity with a full audit trail
Marketing Document Scanning
Cleardata’s secure scanning bureau digitises more than 5 million images per month of any size to the highest resolution with the latest Kodak scanning technology. We carry out a 2 X 100% quality checking process in accordance with ISO9001 for Quality Management, ISO27001 for Information Security and BS 10008 for Legal Admissibility of Electronic Information, so you can rest assured that with Cleardata, your marketing files and reward cards are processed with the highest standards of quality and safety. Our approach includes:-
- Full collection service across the UK
- Full audit trail during the digitisation process
- Marketing records are prepared for scanning by our team, removing all staples, paperclips and tags
- We can carry out intelligent preparation and sort files by type to help you save time searching for digitised files, such as:-
- Research and analysis, including surveys and forms
- Marketing proposals
- Marketing plans
- Content calendars
- Performance reports
- Data Capture – Using intelligent data capture software, we are able to automatically extract information from your records and validate it against existing databases and systems to ensure it is correct and you can hone in on specific pieces of information
- Digitised marketing documents can be presented in any required format such as PDF, JPEG or TIFF and digitally returned to you via DVD, CD, USB, SFTP or our cloud-based document management system
Form Design & Printing
Cleardata also offers a range of form design services with intelligent data capture in mind so you can quickly and easily process forms and surveys. Our team can also design bespoke spreadsheets and marketing reports to analyse your captured marketing data, advise on bar-code labelling to reduce the need for manual data entry and print your forms for distribution via our secure mailroom.
Examples of marketing documents Cleardata can help you design include:-
- Market research
- Customer satisfaction surveys
Cleardata also offers an online Pan-intelligence dashboard reporting solution to provide your team with real-time performance data to action, analyse and utilise to improve marketing strategies.
Divert incoming mail to our secure digital mailroom. Our team can open, sort and scan your documents by type to save time manual processing. We’ll index records according to your requirements before they are digitally returned to you via SFTP (secure file transfer protocol) or our cloud-based document management system.
Outsource archived marketing record storage to Cleardata’s secure warehouse facility, equipped with enhanced security and fire detection systems including 24/7 CCTV monitoring and biometric entry. This solution will free up valuable office space for your team to utilise for more productive and profitable purposes or to implement social distancing guidelines.
- Full boxing up and collection service provided from anywhere in the UK with our fleet of securely tracked vehicles
- Online Archive Management System – Easily manage archived files stored offsite using Cleardox AMS. The online solution is easily accessible via the cloud and includes:-
- Full statement of records stored at our secure facility
- Audit trail of physical activity with files and retrieval requests
- Easily access records with Scan on Demand. Request marketing files for our team to retrieve, scan and digitally return within a few hours
- Files can be indexed on arrival according to key information and retention dates to help you maintain compliance
- Automated notifications to alert you to documents that reach end of life
- To help you maintain data security, Cleardata also offers a secure document shredding service, certified to BS EN 15713 regulations.
Cloud Document Management
While businesses are starting to open up, some employees may still be working remotely, posing challenges to stay up to date. Cleardata’s cloud-based document management solution, Cleardox EDM, acts as one central digital cabinet so your team can easily access marketing plans and reports from any location, all they need is access to a web browser.
Cleardox EDM features include:-