Digitise School Records and Improve Data Access
Schools and universities constantly have to manage large volumes of data in order to maintain compliance. From extensive student records to financial documents, paperwork can soon mount up, take over valuable office space and result in costly, time-consuming processes. Following the Covid-19 pandemic further challenges have been created, requiring flexible access to resources and school records from home to ensure efficient management and student enrollment.
Cleardata offers a range of document management solutions to schools and universities across the UK, from document scanning and cloud based access to secure archive storage solutions in accordance with GDPR guidelines. Check out our case study and find out how Cleardata helped Lancaster University.
Improve Student Record Management
How can Cleardata document management solutions improve student record management?
- Free up valuable space and create a paperless office
- Backup and protect important academic transcripts
- Provide flexible access to university and school records from any location by utilising our electronic document management system
- GDPR – our team will index student records according to your requirements and adding metadata such as retention dates to improve compliance
- Security – restrict access to information and easily monitor activity with a full audit trail
School Record Scanning
Cleardata’s secure scanning bureau is equipped with the latest Kodak scanning technology, digitising more than 5 million images of any size per month. Cleardata is accredited to BS 10008 for Legal Admissibility of Electronic Information, ISO27001 for Information Security and ISO9001 for Quality Management, and all digitised images undergo a 2 x 100% quality checking process. Our service includes:-
- Collection available throughout the UK using our fleet of securely tracked vehicles
- A full audit trail throughout the digitisation process
- Our team efficiently prepares school records for scanning, removing all staples, paperclips and tags. The team can also carry out intelligent preparation, sorting records by document type such as:-
- Student Records
- Enrolment forms
- Academic transcripts
- Attendance records
- Health records
- Examination results
- HR Records
- Financial documents including invoices and purchase orders
- Facilities and maintenance records
- Student accommodation records
- Student Records
- Intelligent Data Capture – Cleardata also offers intelligent data capture software that automatically extracts data from your school and university records such as student number, name, date or application reference. The data can be validated against existing databases and output into your preferred format for processing by your employees.
- Digitised documents can be presented in any format including PDF, JPEG or TIFF and digitally returned via CD, DVD, SFTP or our cloud based document management system
- Once digitisation is complete, physical school records can be returned to you, stored in our secure facility or destroyed by Cleardata using industrial shredding equipment.
Cleardata is equipped with the latest invoice scanning software and intelligent data capture technology to easily extract key information from your invoices such as invoice number, amount or purchase order. The solution speeds up manual processing, saving valuable time and money so your team can focus on core activities. Our team will check the extracted data for accuracy and import it into your existing financial systems.
Easily manage incoming school and university records by outsourcing to Cleardata’s secure digital mailroom. Our team will open and sort documents by type for scanning using Kodak i5800 scanners. Data can be automatically extracted and indexed according to your requirements before digitally returning to your team via SFTP, or our cloud based document management system, ensuring security and speeding up processes such as admissions.
Outsource school record storage to Cleardata. Our secure facility is equipped with the latest technology and security systems, including 24 hour CCTV monitoring, biometric entry systems and enhanced fire and water detection systems.
- A full boxing up and collection service is provided across the UK
- Go paperless and free up office space
- Online Archive Management with Cleardox AMS to easily manage school records stored offsite. Features include:-
- An online statement of archives stored at our facility.
- Full audit trail of document activity and interaction
- Quick access from any location via the cloud
- Easily access offsite school records with our environmentally friendly scan on demand service. Our team will retrieve, scan and digitally return documents to you within hours
- Improve compliance – documents and transcripts can be indexed on arrival using key information and retention dates. The information can be efficiently monitored via Cleardox AMS and provide automated notifications when archives reach end of life
- Cleardata offers a secure document destruction service, accredited to BS EN 15713 regulations and provides a certificate of destruction upon completion
Cloud Document Management
Easily manage documents with our low-cost cloud based document management system, Cleardox EDM. Cleardox EDM acts as a central digital filing cabinet that enables secure document storage and flexible access from any location via the web to support homeworking and social distancing practices. Features include:-
- Inbuilt PDF viewer to easily read documents and copy text
- User permission management – ensure document security and compliance by restricting access to school records by user, role or department
- Data tagging – records and transcripts be consistently tagged to ensure indexing is consistent and help you maintain compliance
- A full electronic audit trail is provided, allowing you to efficiently monitor document activity by user, action, time and date.
- Version control – stay up to date on the latest document changes and ensure accuracy with version number, size and date
- Fast search functionality – quickly search for school records using keywords, favourite searches and advanced search features
- Easily upload documents to Cleardox EDM from your desktop
To find out more about Cleardata’s School Record Management solutions and how they can support your school or university contact us today on 0800 046 8081 or try one of our calculator tools.
|Calculate Archiving Costs||Calculate Scanning Costs|