Document Management Services
Cleardata offers a one stop shop for businesses to make the transition from paperwork to paperless. Our electronic document management services include document management outsourcing, project management, system design, implementation, support, training and a whole range of business process services to help you on your journey to the paperless office.
Our knowledgeable and qualified consultants can help:
- Examine your existing paper processes in your business
- Identify cost savings, by providing ideas and solutions to automate and digitise your processes using the latest electronic document management (including cloud solutions), intelligent data capture, workflow and purchase to pay solutions.
- Support you in building a design specification that meets your exact business requirements.
- Provide a seamless transition to your paperless office through project management and support
- Offer additional managed services to support your business with data capture, document scanning, archive storage, mail room operations such as claims or invoice processing.
Cloud Document Management
Watch our cloud document management video to find out how to streamline your manual paper processes and improve your records management. Find information quickly and easily from any location using a web browser.
Our consultants will be happy to capture and analyse your existing paper processes to come up with digital ideas and opportunities to reduce costs and save time. Our team are Prince2 registered practitioners, enabling efficient records management for your document management journey.
Managed scanning, data capture, mail room operations and archive storage
Cleardata provides a range of outsourced digitisation and paperless services at the heart of it’s business. We operate a first class document scanning bureau, with a mail room operation processing thousands of incoming documents such as claims and invoices on a daily basis. Working with ReadSoft capture software we can intelligently extract information from any type of documents and provide an automated workflow to reduce manual processing and increase data accuracy for your business.
Accredited to ISO27001 for Information Security and ISO9001, our business has thoroughly integrated quality management and security. Premises are protected by enhanced fire detection and security systems, and staff are security cleared to the highest levels. Our on-site secure archive storage premises are trusted by the NHS, public sector and many financial and pharmaceutical clients. We aim to tick all the boxes from a compliance point of view and will be happy to review your requirements.