Cloud Document Management
Cleardata’s cloud document management solution offers secure on line document management for businesses. Providing flexible access to information for multiple users from any location, using a web browser. The cloud solution offers:-
- Document sorting and classification by category, document attribute (e.g. customer name, invoice number) and user
- Fast, search functionality enabling the user to save favourite searches. Search your content by any number of ways including indexed attribute, category, document type, item type or task comments (e.g. follow up, query)
- Innovative key hook search – enables you to search and view associated documents from other products, e.g. Sage, Word or Excel.
- Version control, enabling documents to be checked in and out of the system and a full electronic audit trail
- Project Collaboration – User sharing workspace for notes, tasks, news feed, discussions and project management.
- Users can add notes to documents and give tasks to other users to follow up. The home screen provides a task list of to do’s, providing an easy method for staff to manage their day to day jobs and associating it with key documents.
- Workflow – Set up workflow to automate the flow of your documents. operational documents can be automated to go to the correct person in your business for approval or query.
- Outlook integration – Automatically add and classify emails to your cloud document management system on send.
- Explorer integration – Library on your computer, similar to your windows file manager. Click to add data to your cloud document management system and index at the point of adding.
Cloud document storage is an ideal solution for companies who need to access their documents and information from multiple locations. With employees based in different regions, subsidiary companies, working from home or out in the field, documents need to be available instantly to operate efficiently and in a timely manner.
Available at a low monthly cost per user, this cloud document management solution can be accessed instantly, with no costs upfront for hardware or software installation. All your users need is access to the web using a standard browser.
This solution will tick all your boxes for compliance, providing an electronic audit trail for your document management and offering secure access at a user level. The system is stored on secure UK based servers, with password protected access. Enabling you to zone off your documents securely, only allowing access to those employees with the relevant permissions.
Why Choose Us
- Our document experts are prince2 trained so can help analyse your existing paper processes and provide a solution to suit your business
- We operate a state of the art scanning bureau and can help digitise any amount of back archives, clearing up your office space and helping you to move to a paperless environment
- Accredited to ISO27001 for information security, we can help ensure your data protection and compliance requirements are delivered securely
- Backed up by an excellent IT team, we’ll help with training and implementation; and make sure images are output in a format compatible with existing office systems
- Customer service, we’re a friendly team and will look after your business
- For further information on our cloud document management solution, please call 0800 046 8081.
Cleardata’s DART KW solution is on G Cloud 6, the Government’s Digital Marketplace. G Cloud is a set of unique frameworks for the public sector to buy cloud based services. For public bodies, this provides access to an on-line catalogue of services and approved suppliers.
Cleardata’s electronic document management solution is also accessible to the Public Sector via ESPO’s Electronic Document Scanning Solutions Framework.
- Get in touch to tell us how many users you have and your document requirements
- Our team can digitise your back archive of documents or provide regular daily or monthly scanning, indexing and uploading your paperwork into the cloud for you – we have a professional scanning bureau capable of capturing 3 million images per month so can handle bulk scanning requirements
- You can digitise your documents yourself, index and upload
- The cloud solution can host multiple document types
- Documents can be accessed from any location using a web browser
- Documents can be viewed in their original format, e.g. word, excel, powerpoint, pdf
- Fast search and retrieval using meta data
- Notes and messages can be added to documents
- Users can assign tasks to other users
- Summary of tasks provided on entry into the system
- A full electronic audit trail is provided
- Secure access and password permissions down to a user level
- Fast, flexible access to your information
- Free your office space from paperwork
- Secure your documentation digitally, providing user access controls
- Find your documents quickly, using a simple keyword search
- Share tasks with other users and improve communication within your business
- Audit your electronic document management