Invoice Exception Automation
Manual invoice exception handling can be costly for your business, taking up large amounts of time for your AP team. Cleardata offers an Automated Invoice Exception Handling Service, allowing you to speed up your invoice processing and enable your employees to focus on key Accounts Payable tasks.
Our invoice processing experts can review your existing processes and come up with a solution to suit your business needs. This can be a mix of scanning, intelligent capture, exception handling and cloud invoice management. Read our recent case study about how we helped a leading online retailer improve their invoice processes.
Invoice Exception Handling Service
- Process consultancy to outline your organisation rules and requirements.
- Outsourced invoice mailroom and scanning services – Redirect your incoming invoices to Cleardata and our team will open, sort and scan your invoices.
- Invoices are scanned to high quality and checked twice to ensure no scanning issues.
- Once in digital format, our invoice processing team will run your invoices through Kofax software, which can intelligently extract data.
Data will be reviewed for invoice exceptions based on your rules and requirements for example we can look for issues such as:-
- Ensure documents such as statements, letters and invoice reminders don’t enter the invoicing process
- Check for missing data e.g. company name, vat registration, invoice date or purchase order number
- Make sure the PO number is valid and not a closed PO.
- Check for any issues with line item descriptions and quantities
- Check legal entities
- Any mathematical errors
- Duplicate invoices
- Is the supplier registered
True invoice exceptions can be passed back to your AP team for checking and processing.
Cleardata offers a cloud document management solution. Once scanned, invoices can be stored in the cloud, allowing your team flexible access to your information. Documents can be searched and retrieved easily using a Key Hook search function, which enables invoices to be found in seconds, using a highlight and quick search key.
For further details about Cleardata’s Invoice Exception Handling Services call now on 0800 046 8081 or use our contact form.