Paperless Office Services
The Paperless Office – A One Stop Shop Approach
Is your company thinking of moving toward the paperless office? Several companies have made the decision and stuck with it based on the benefits that this move has brought them. Stacks of paper, bulky filing cabinets and lost documents are all things that companies should want to avoid. Our friendly team at Cleardata will work with you to achieve your goals, freeing up your valuable office space, tightening up your information security, improving your cash flow and saving some serious money and staff time.
Cleardata offer a one stop shop to help you map out your current paper processes and recommend an efficient digital solution to suit your business. This gives you a clear overview of where you are weighed down most with paper and where you can save the most time. You won’t have to deal with three different companies and get your head around lots of IT jargon. From consultancy to proposition, design to system launch and training, we’ll help you with everything, supporting you throughout the process.
The company has a portfolio of optional added value managed services to suit your business requirements and our friendly Prince2 trained project managers will help you achieve your paperless goals with ease.
What can we help you with?
Cleardata has a team of qualified project managers who are knowledgeable about the latest electronic document management, document processing such as invoice capture or claims processing, enterprise content management, mobile iPad, and intelligent data capture solutions.
Cleardata has invested in its own document management and archive management solutions to help achieve a paperless office and also provides bespoke development services. We treat each client like a unique project that deserves a different, tailored solution.
As a secure, accredited scanning and archiving company and Kodak platinum partner, we deliver a full range of managed services that will help you to become completely paperless in your operations, including:-
- Mailroom Operations – sorting, scanning, automation, capture and returns
- Document scanning – bulk scanning capabilities for invoices, documents in small and large format
- Archive storage – secure storage with fast digital retrieval (scan on demand). We have an in-house archive management system, which enables you to view a statement of your archives online
- Data entry – low cost data capture services
- Cloud based document management – Cleardata’s paperless office service include use of our own online document management solution, which is a popular low cost solution.
Deal with one company for your paperless transition:-
- Consult – capture and analyse your existing process to spot opportunities for improvement
- Propose – recommendations for the best solution to suit your business,
- Implement – support for design specification, system testing, transition and integration.
- Support – Training, maintenance and support for your solution
- Manage– Fully managed services for mailroom operations, document scanning and archive storage
Benefits of going paperless
- Free your space – We can help you increase your valuable office space through a full range of electronic document management systems. Whether you need a bespoke solution, or an out of the box system, we can help you. Once you’ve made the transition to a paperless office, our professional document scanning, mailroom operations and archive storage services can help you to operate completely paperless. You’ll certainly free up some office space in the process, allowing you to re-utilise those extra areas for core business activities. Imagine how many extra staff you could fit in without all your paperwork.
- Save money – Just think how much paper is costing your business. Have you checked your printing and stationary costs recently? You’ll probably be surprised at your annual bill for paper, envelopes, postage and printing.
- Reduce wasted staff time and improve productivity– One of our clients saved 240 hours per day on paper processing. They achieved this by implementing a mobile iPad solution for each of its 120 field based workers, providing a massive cost saving, increasing productivity and improving their cash flow. The mobile devices helped them to instantly gain access to live information from field based staff. This resulted in them making their job management more efficient. They were able to see job completion indicators quickly and ultimately send their invoices out faster. The company were also able to monitor the time it took workers to complete jobs, tasks and activities using the mobile devices. This helped them with job pricing, customer service information and increased productivity using vehicle tracking and satellite navigation tools.