Document Scanning Kent
Cleardata offers secure document scanning services for businesses based in Kent and throughout the UK. Our bureau can digitise documents of all sizes including both small and large format records. As an ISO27001 accredited company, data protection and information security are embedded in our business, so your information will be handled securely and tracked throughout the entire scanning process.
A full collections service is provided by our tracked fleet of vehicles who can collect throughout the County of Kent, including Canterbury, Ashford, Maidstone, Margate and Dover.
Our friendly sales team can offer advice and expertise to help businesses in the Kent region manage and digitise their documents as efficiently as possible. The team of document management experts have years of experience in the industry and can help your business to streamline manual paper processes and cut costs.
- Collection services throughout Kent
- Images prepared – staples and paperclips removed, poor quality images identified, folded corners straightened and any issues identified.
- Documents scanned using state-of-the-art Kodak technologies to deliver the highest quality image to you every time. Our scanning technology is able to digitise up to 410 images every minute, providing high productivity and fast turnaround. Cleardata is an approved Kodak partner and has worked with a variety of clients, view our case studies.
- 2 x 100% quality checking – images checked at the point of scanning and again by our QC team.
- Images indexed (digitally filed) to suit your business needs.
- Digital images returned by SFTP, Hard Drive or USB. Cleardata also offers a cloud-based document management system, allowing images to be securely stored and accessed as required.
The Benefits of Document Scanning
- Free up office space
- Increase business efficiency
- Improve security
- Access documents more easily
- Ensure data is backed up
Find out more about Cleardata’s document scanning services here.
Document Storage Kent
It is integral for businesses to have a safe and effective way in which to store their documents. If not stored securely paperwork can be lost due to flood or fire, stolen or accessed by employees without authorisation creating issues with fraud or data protection. Many businesses have a disaster recovery plan in place for their data, but forget to secure their paperwork. This can be disastrous in the event of fire or flood. Statistics from the Fire and Rescue Services in 2017/18 show there were 167,150 fires, with 30,744 in dwellings, 22,420 in road vehicles and 15,577 in other buildings such as business premises.
Cleardata provides secure document storage to businesses throughout Kent.
- Storage facilities offer enhanced security features, including very early smoke detection alert systems, water detection and security systems with a live link to the emergency services.
- Scan on-demand retrieval service available, allowing clients to request files online. The documents are retrieved, scanned and digitally returned within hours of the request.
- A bespoke archive management system is provided to all clients, which allows users to view archives in storage, together with the box status and any other activity such as file retrievals by user, time and date.
To find out more, view our document storage page.
Document Shredding Kent
Once your documents have been scanned it is common to need the original documents confidentially shredded. If this is the case, Cleardata can help. Document shredding services comply with BS EN 15713 to ensure documents are confidentially destroyed, with a full audit trail and certificate of destruction provided. .
Cleardata has been entrusted to work with business all over Kent and the rest of the UK, from banks to local authorities and more.
Read more about secure document shredding from Cleardata here.
Why Choose Us?
- Cleardata is accredited for Information Security, Quality Management Systems and Cyber Security.
- Our team are experts in confidentiality, having worked with a huge amount of sensitive data.
- Our scanning capabilities allow us to deliver the fastest possible results.
- Mistakes are avoided thanks to 2 x 100% quality checking.
- Cleardata is the largest single-site user of Kodak Scanners in the UK
- We scan more than 150,000 images every single day.
For further details contact our team on 0800 046 8081
Business in Kent
Kent is home to a large number of businesses covering a range of industries. As well as boasting beautiful countryside, it is a great location to set up a new venture or relocate an existing business. With 14 centres dedicated to innovation across the county, it is clear to see that Kent prioritises constant improvement for businesses. What’s more, Kent is the only county in the UK with a High Speed 1 rail network. This makes it easy for companies to commute to connections in London, as well as internationally in France, Belgium and beyond.