Document Scanning Newcastle
If you are a business or organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne or the North East and are looking for a professional, accredited document management company to scan your documents, then Cleardata is here to help. The company is based in Blyth, near Newcastle and has years of experience in the bulk scanning of records and business documents for a whole range of industries. Cleardata is fully accredited for Quality Management, Information Security and Cyber Essentials.
Cleardata’s high-quality scanning service is carried out at their large scanning bureau near Newcastle. Here, businesses hand over their documents to be digitised, saving them time and money. Cleardata’s exceptional scanning technology and quality checking procedures mean that every scan is a crisp, quality image, with all information and images digitised. We also take confidentiality and security extremely seriously: our certifications and proven track record means you can rest assured that your documents are in safe hands.
The benefits of document scanning
- Once your documents have been scanned, they will all be available in digital form, which makes business much easier in the modern digital era.
- You also have the option adding Cleardox EDM (electronic document management system) as a service, which allows you to access and view all of your documents in an online, cloud based portal.
- Having all your documents digitised saves space on your premises. You can use the space freed up as additional workspace.
- After scanning, we can either securely destroy your documents, return</> them to you or keep them archived at our ultra-secure document storage facility – the choice is yours.
Why Choose Cleardata?
- Cleardata’s scanning bureau is renowned for quality. We believe we are the only scanning bureau to have every single image scanned quality checked by two separate people, ensuring that there are no quality issues.
- Security is also a priority. Right from the start of the process, each box of documents has its own barcode for tracking purposes. Any staff member who deals with the box must clock into that box – resulting in a full digital audit trail. And with biometric entry to our premises, you can be sure no unauthorised persons will have access to your documents.
- Cleardata has set and documented working methods to ensure that scanning jobs are carried out thoroughly and efficiently. We can forecast how long jobs are going to take so that you can plan accordingly, and strive to carry out jobs as quickly as possible.
Newcastle Document Storage:
Another service Cleardata provides is secure document storage. We have our own state-of-the-art storage facility where you can store your business documents, freeing up space at your own premises. The storage warehouse has the highest levels of flood and fire security, extremely sensitive smoke alarms and secure biometric building entry.
You may want to have your documents archived following digitisation, or simply to create some more space in your office. Cleardata offers secure collection services throughout the UK. Our team can collect your documents in one of our secure, tracked vehicles and bring them back to our document management facility.
Newcastle Document Shredding:
Cleardata offers a professional, secure document shredding service to destroy your records efficiently. Organisations such as the NHS, financial institutions and law firms trust Cleardata with their document shredding on a regular basis. The company is certified to BS EN 15713.
Industries Cleardata works with in the North East
Cleardata offers bulk scanning services to any company or organisation requiring them, however niche or high security the industry. For example, we have worked extensively with NHS Trusts to scan and archive patient records, carry out work highly-sensitive document scanning for the legal sector, and have an abundance of experience handling HR, finance, quality control and client files and much more.
Proud to be part of a thriving business community in Newcastle
Cleardata is proud to be based in Newcastle upon Tyne. The largest city in the North East, Newcastle is home to a wealth of fantastic culture and architecture, such as the Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art and the Sage, and has a rich local and sporting history.
As well as this, Newcastle is home to many businesses large and small, forming a fantastic business community. Cleardata has many long-term clients in the North East who have benefited from our document management services.
If you are a Newcastle-based organisation looking for document scanning services or any other services that Cleardata offers, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us today on 0800 046 8081 or using our contact form.