A2 Scanning Services
A2 Scanning Services
Our scanning bureau allows us to provide secure A2 scanning services to UK businesses. Cleardata’s bureau is equipped with OCE technology, capable of handling all sizes of drawing or document up to A0. The scanning bureau can capture high volumes of large format paperwork is accredited for Quality Management Systems and Information Security.
Digitisation of drawings will allow you to make better use of your office space, manage your drawings efficiently and help find key information faster to ensure major projects run smoothly.
Our scanning service
- UK Collection Services for A2 documents and drawings
- Documents handled by security cleared staff and tracked during transit
- Drawings checked in on arrival using barcode technology
- Securely stored during scanning process – storage facility features Redcare security, Very Early Smoke Detection System, Biometric Finger Print Entry and Water Detection
- Preparation – A2 drawings prepared for scanning, all paper clips and staples removed
- Large Format A2 Scanning using OCE technology, providing high quality digital outputs
- Indexed by key reference e.g subject matter, drawing number, date, location – indexing process agreed during job specification
- Output – digitally output to your preference, e.g. jpeg, tiff or pdf
- Storage – Cleardata can output your images to DVD, CD or Memory Stick. You can upload images using secure FTP or to a cloud document management system.
Why Choose Cleardata?
Cleardata are an ISO accredited document management company who have worked with a variety of high profile clients including the NHS. We have a large in-house team who can accommodate all document management services for your business, so you can be confident that you are in safe hands.
Cleardata are proud to be a Kodak partner – this grants us access to the latest scanning technology, capable of bulk scanning for faster results. Our scanners can digitise over 3 million images per month, so why not add your documents to the batch?
Faster scanning does not equal lower quality digitisation, however. We also have a thorough scanning process so when digitising your document we quality check twice to ensure you receive the highest quality results. Our top priority is always the safety and security of your documents.
Benefits of Digitising A2 Drawings and Documents
Large Format A2 Drawings can be vital for major projects such as construction, utility, maintenance and infrastructure improvements. These projects can often be costly, with major project plans and key deadlines. Missing, lost or damaged drawings can cause project delays and cost your business lost time and money.
- Protect and back up your important A2 paperwork and drawings – protect your business paperwork from fire, flood or theft
- Free up your office space – how much office space is wasted by storage of archived drawings and paperword
- Digitising your large format A2 drawings can help improve your document management, providing fast access to vital drawings and information.
- Digitised drawings can be found quickly and easily, using a quick word search tool e.g. by project reference, drawing number, date or location
- Online document management systems can be used to store digitised drawings, enabling you to access them from anywhere. Access can be provided, secured at a user level to multiple project managers and employees.