A3 Scanning Services
A3 Scanning Services
No matter the size of your documents, Cleardata will be able to digitise them. Cleardata’s scanning bureau offers high volume A3 scanning services. We can deal with large volumes of A3 paperwork. They will be captured by our large format bureau using Kodak technology. Our Kodak i5800 scanners can capture more than 410 images every minute. Our team of experienced operatives can prepare, scan and output your A3 drawings, documents and plans to an excellent quality digital image.
About our large format A3 scanning bureau
- Our document scanning bureau digitises in excess of 3 million images each month
- Accredited to ISO9001:2008 Quality Management Systems and ISO27001 for Information Security
- The preparation prepares the documents for scanning by removing staples and paper clips
- Equipped with Kodak i5800 scanners – offering high volume scanning services to the best quality digital output
- Quality checking promise – each scanned image is checked individually by two operatives
- Documents digitally indexed to your specification, enabling fast digital search
- A dedicated team of IT specialists to make sure your A3 paperwork is output in your required digital format
- Data storage available on CD, DVD, Memory Stick, FTP Upload or via our Cloud Document Management System
Would scanning benefit your business?
A3 documents can take up a lot of your office space so scanning is a preferred option by many businesses to reduce their onsite storage. Use your office space more efficiently – more meeting space, workspaces and space for equipment.
Digitising holds other advantages over paperwork, too. Scanning documents means you can access and edit documents from anywhere if you manage them through an online system – useful for working on the go or away from the office.
Managing your documents online speeds up finding information as you can search for keywords through files – a more efficient way of accessing documents.
Scanning documents means they are backed up online and reduces risks that might cause harm to your files.
Benefits of Scanning and Digitisation of A3 Documents
- Store your A3 paperwork in digital format and save space in your office
- Re-use office space for core business activities
- Find your documents quickly using a simple word search from your desktop
- Disaster Recovery Backup – prevent damage to your A3 paperwork from loss e.g. fire, flood or theft
- Provide flexible access to your documentation for multiple users and locations