A4 Document Scanning Services
Cleardata is a high volume scanning bureau offering A4 scanning services throughout the UK. Our bureau is accredited for Information Security and Quality Management and provides secure A4 scanning services to the NHS, public sector and many blue chip businesses. Our experienced team scan over 3 million images per month and each image is quality checked twice, by two separate operatives.
Why choose us?
- We offer secure a4 scanning collection services throughout the UK, our fleet of vehicles are tracked
- All documents are checked in using bar code technology
- Our A4 scanning bureau is set up to capture high volumes of paperwork
- We can scan documents of any size up to A0
- We use Kodak imaging equipment capable of capturing over 410 images per minute
- Our scanners output digital images to high quality, acceptable for legal admissibility
- All scanned images are subject to 200% quality checking
- We have secure document storage facilities, equipped with early smoke detection alert systems, argon gas protected storage, biometric finger print entry, zoned areas for security and water protection.
- All document scanning staff are security cleared and trained to handle your documentation securely
Online Document Management
Scanning documents online provides many benefits for your business. You can manage your documents online – finding information through keyword searches, making easy editorials, accessing information outside the office, and placing restriction controls on information. There are countless benefits to managing your documents online and this can speed up simply business process.
Cleardata specialise in document scanning but our services go above and beyond. We offer document destruction or archive storage solutions for documents that you have scanned or are waiting to scan. We also can create electronic document management system so you can handle business process like invoice capture online.
Benefits Of Our A4 Scanning Services
Many businesses choose to scan their A4 documents and paperwork. Scanning can help your organisation save time, money and valuable office space and protect your documents. A4 scanning can be done quickly and easily using high production scanners, capturing 410 images per minute.
- How much of your office space is wasted on document storage? Scan your paperwork and free up some valuable space
- Make your office paperless and save time searching through large amounts of paperwork
- Improve efficiencies with electronic document management – simple keyword search retrieval to find documents quickly.
- Scanners can automatically capture data directly from your paperwork, using OCR software. This can help save your business time on data entry and improve the accuracy of your data processing. Scanning is often used to automate the capture of data for processing of invoices, claims and records.
- Import your scanned images into an on-line document management system. This can protect your paperwork, by only providing access to those employees who need to see specific data. An electronic audit trail can be provided to let you know who’s accessed specific records.