Book Scanning Service
Book Scanning Service
Cleardata provide quality scanning services for a wide range of document types, including books. As one of the largest scanning companies in the UK, we boast all the latest scanning technology, as well as a secure facility, with ISO27001 accreditation for information security. For book scanning we have invested in the Unionovo CN1 cradle book scanner.
Our book scanning services are utilised by a wide variety of blue chip companies, as well as public sector clients including the NHS. You can View our testimonials here.
One thing that sets Cleardata apart from other document scanning bureaus is our 200% quality checking service, as well as our bespoke bureau management system, which tracks scanning production, output and provides a secure audit trail for the physical movement of documentation throughout our bureau.
Wherever you are based in the UK, our collections team is able to pick up your books and documents for scanning, in specially secured and tracked vehicles.
Unionovo CN1 cradle book scanner creates excellent quality, accurate images thanks to its automatic focusing and easy camera control. As is designed specifically for scanning books, pages are scanned whilst lying flat, meaning no post processing is required, and books do not become damaged. What’s more, it is extremely efficient, scanning up to 950 pages per hour.
The Features and Benefits of our Book Scanning Services
- Able to scan books of any thickness and up to A3 in size thanks to our top of the range Unionovo CN1 cradle book scanner.
- The two sensors on the book scanner capture the left and right hand pages individually at the same time, increasing speed and efficiency.
- Book scanning can be carried out in either black & white or colour depending on the book being scanned.
- The Unionovo CN1 book scanner also significantly improves optical character recognition results, which again reduces the post production work that is required.
- Whatever the type of book: we can scan it! We have a wealth of experience in scanning a whole different range of book types, including encyclopaedias, short stories, diaries, laboratory notebooks and medical journals.
- Our book scanning service is particularly popular amongst conservation organisations, as it presents an excellent way to preserve the content of old and valuable books for the future, without damaging the books themselves.
- Cleardata has a fantastic efficiency and productivity rate. We capture over 4 million images per month, for a whole variety of different document types, which of course includes books.
- We have a range of image types that our IT experts can convert your scanned images into, including single or multiple page PDFs, TIFF, JPG, RAW and BMP. Just let us know which format will work best for you.
Cleardata are reliable experts in document and book scanning. If you have any questions or would like more information about our books scanning services, then please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can either call us on 0800 046 8081 or use our online contact form. Our friendly and professional team will be happy to help and advise.
- Books collected from UK locations using our securely tracked fleet of vehicles
- All documents checked using bar codes
- Information is stored in our secure premises
- Books are prepared for scanning
- Bureau team digitise your books using latest book scanning technology
- Image quality is checked by two separate operators
- Digital Indexing is completed to your requirements
- Clients can choose to have digital images output via CD, DVD, memory stick, or online cloud document management system
- Records can either be returned, stored in our secure archive facility or securely shredded
- Save time and money searching for paper records
- Find digital records quickly and easily
- Re-utilise office space for core business activities
- Back up and protect your books and paperwork