Document Imaging Services
Cleardata offers document imaging services throughout the UK. Our scanning bureau is complete with the latest Kodak document imaging equipment, a 200% quality checking guarantee and a helpful IT team who can ensure your data is output into any required format.
Cleardata can collect your documents and records from anywhere in the UK. The company has a fleet of vehicles, fitted with vehicle tracking to ensure your records are monitored throughout their journey.
What does our document imaging service involve?
- Your regional sales manager will assess your documents and provide a recommendation for a document imaging solution to suit your business.
- Our security cleared staff will collect your documents from your UK location. Boxes will be tagged with our bar-code labelling system and securely checked into our premises
- Preparation team – documents are prepared for imaging by our preparation team. All staples and paper clips removed.
- Documents scanned using Kodak document imaging technology, capable of capturing over 410 images per minute.
- Quality checking – All scanned images are checked by two members of our bureau team to ensure no double feeds, distorted or skewed images.
- Indexing – Images are indexed to suit your needs. Digital indexing allows your documents to be searched in the same way as you would search through a paper file, e.g. by date, name, subject matter.
- Data Output – Scanned images are output to any required format e.g. pdf, jpeg, tiff
- Digital Image Return – Images can be returned on a memory stick, CD, DVD, FTP upload or via our on-line cloud hosted document management solution.