Operations and Maintenance Manual Scanning
Cleardata offers Operations and Maintenance Manual (O&M Manual) Scanning Services throughout the UK. Our scanning bureau is set up to capture any size of image, large or small to high quality digital output.
Digitising your Operations Manuals is important to:-
- Back up your paper records to prevent damage from risks such as fire or flood
- Save time searching for important operational documents, enabling valuable information to be found quickly in an emergency or when maintaining equipment.
- Reduce costs storing physical documents and free up valuable office space
- Provide flexible access to digital documents from multiple office locations
Digital Indexing O&M Manuals
O&M manuals can be scanned and digitally indexed or bookmarked to enable your team to find documents quickly and easily. Bookmarking is the term for digitally indexing your information, in the same way as you would for physical documents in a lever arch file or other filing system. Once scanned, Cleardata can bookmark your documents to suit your needs.
If you normally file by document reference number and location, we can provide a summary page of your scanned images with hyperlinks to the image (see illustration). These reference numbers can be searched and found quickly using a simple keyword search tool. Documents can be bookmarked by any required information, e.g. document reference number, category or location.
Cleardata’s scanning bureau uses the latest in high production Kodak technology, digitising over 3 million images per month.
- We can take all the staples and paperclips out for you
- All scanned images are output to high quality digital format
- All images are quality checked by two separate operators
- Images can be output to any required digital format. Our IT team will ensure the scanned images are compatible with existing office systems.
- Bespoke indexing, reporting and bookmarking service available
- Low cost, web electronic document management system option
- Cleardata’s Bureau is accredited for information security and protected by enhanced fire detection, Redcare security systems, biometric finger print entry
- All staff are Disclosure checked