Scanning Bureau Management System
The team at Cleardata fully believe in transparency and accountability. That’s why Cleardata has developed a unique, purpose built scanning bureau resource management system to efficiently manage its scanning operations and meet customer expectations. The system monitors document movement throughout the bureau and measures time taken for each task, providing:-
- Secure document movement and audit trail
- Project and Task Management
- Customer Information and Reporting
Secure movement and audit trail
Documents are checked in/out for each part of the scanning process using bar-code scanners. This ensures that every document is kept track of and makes sure that nothing is lost. Processes include prep, scanning, quality check, index, archive, transport and shred. Every time a Cleardata operative actions or moves the boxes, the bar-code scanners are utilised, providing a full electronic audit trail by operative, time and job number. This ensures accountability and client confidence when documents are being scanned.
Job status and management
The bureau resource management system looks at the scanning projects on transport, with the required end date in mind for delivery. It assesses equipment outputs and our staff task matrix, refining the throughput to meet customer time-scales and requirements. It works alongside our bar-code system, providing a job status for each project and provides our operations team an opportunity to respond to busy periods through extended shift patterns or overtime.
This scanning bureau system provides a daily scanning schedule to ensure effective job and project management, it gives each staff member their daily tasks split into 15 minute segments, and is displayed on a large screen in all areas of the Cleardata scanning facility.
Transparency is very important to us. We understand that you always want to be in the know about what’s happening with your documents and what stage the processing is at. For this reason, reports can be provided to you via the Resource Management System, giving up to date information on the progress of your job. This keeps you in the loop and means you can be confident that progress is being made.
How our scanning process works
- Assessment. Our experienced, professional team will assess your paperwork and see what solution would best suit your needs.
- Secure collection of documents. We have a specialist fleet of secure, tracked vehicles which we use to pick up your documents and transport them to our scanning centre, where they are immediately checked in and accounted for.
- Documents are scanned in high volumes. We use the best scanners in the world to convert all of your documents into whatever digital format is most convenient, whatever the size, whether single or double sided, and whether monochrome or colour.
- Double quality checking. Not only are the scanned images of your documents checked by our staff when they are scanned, they are also checked again afterwards by our dedicated quality team.
- Return, archiving or shredding. Once all of your documents have been digitally captured, we will securely return them to you if desired. Alternatively we can archive or shred them for you: it’s your choice.