Cleardata’s fleet of duplex scanners offer a professional scanning service throughout the UK. The company’s scanning bureau features the latest Kodak and IBML scanning technology. Our duplex scanners provide high quality digitisation for all types of images and document types. All images are scanned to BS 10008 providing legal admissibility for electronic information.
Cleardata is trusted and assured for Information Security, Quality Management and Cyber Essentials Plus. Our bureau premises are secure with enhanced security systems and feature a secure document storage facility onsite. Cleardata uses a bespoke bureau management system using barcode systems to enable an electronic audit trail for all documents received and scanned. The company provides a UK document collection service using its own fleet of vehicles and documents can be securely returned or shredded post scanning if required.
How does our duplex scanning service work?
- Cleardata’s Account Directors are based throughout the UK, our team can come out to view your documents and provide a quote based on your requirements
- Following go ahead, a specification will be signed off, with the agreed duplex scanning needs
- Our transport team can collect your documents from any UK location, or you can securely courier your documents to our bureau
- Cleardata offers secure archive boxes, these can be delivered prior to collection
- Documents will be checked in for each stage in the scanning process with a full electronic audit trail
- Process commences using our high tech duplex scanners
- Step 1 – document preparation – all staples and clips are removed ready for our duplex scanners to digitise. Post it notes are moved to avoid any text being obscured during the scanning process, poor quality originials identified and documents prepared for scanning
- Step 2 – documents are scanned using our high speed technology
- Step 3 – first quality check – at the point of scanning
- Step 3 – OCR applied to allow duplex documents to be fully searchable
- Step 4 – indexing applied to allow your documents to be digitally filed and accessed
- Step 5 – second quality check by our QC team – BS10008 processes followed to ensure legal admissibility
- Step 6 – digital documents returned by preferred output e.g. SFTP return, upload to Cloud Document Management System, encrypted hard drive or USB
- Step 7 – original documents can be returned, securely stored or destroyed using our industrial shredding equipment
Double Sided Scanning
Cleardata’s double sided scanning service enables documents to be scanned quickly and easily. Our bureau team capture millions of documents every month using our fleet of high speed scanners. Many different documents feature double sides, for example invoices, forms, operational documents and HR documents.
Any size of document can be captured from small to large format documents. We can capture colour or mono documents and images can be output to any required format, the most popular formats for double sided scanning are PDF or TIFF.
Our latest IBML fusion 7300 scanners feature air suction technology and feature 7 ultrasonic double feed detectors, mimising the likelihood of double feeds or scanning issues. They also feature state of the art camera technology which increases the accuracy OCR.
All digitised images are quality checked by two individual operators, providing an outstanding level of quality. Check out our recent case studies to find out how we can help.
Duplex Scanners – The Benefits of Utilising Our Offsite Scanning Service
- Our bureau digitises millions of images every month
- Access the latest Kodak and IBML scanning technology
- Bulk volumes of documents processed quickly
- 2 x 100% quality check provides the highest level of quality
- BS10008 assured for legal admissibility
- Secure environment assured for Information Security, Quality Management and Cyber Security