Emergency Digital Mailroom – Now is the time for continuity!
Handling incoming mail can be a challenge in the current pandemic with staff working remotely. Ensure incoming paperwork such as invoices, credit notes, claim forms and cheques continue to be processed effectively by outsourcing to a digital mailroom service.
An emergency digital mailroom function is a great way of maintaining business continuity and keeping your processes moving, no matter what’s thrown at you. With home working being so prevalent, whether out of necessity or choice, a digital mailroom solution provides staff and business with a more agile way of working. Not having to send staff in to collect paperwork and post, helps safeguard employees, go paperless and operate efficiently.
Emergency Digital Mailroom Strategy:
- Our secure fleet can collect mail from any office location to clear your backlog
- By setting up a PO Box incoming mail can be diverted to one of our secure locations where it’ll be opened, sorted and scanned
- Cheques received are scanned and banked through a secure G4S service
- Files are indexed based on your specifications e.g. name, ID number, date of birth, etc
- All digitised documents are sent back via Secure FTP or we’d recommend having them uploaded into our secure cloud document management system – Cleardox EDM (link to Cloud Document)
- Cleardox EDM provides accessible files from any device with an internet connection and browser
- Workflow can be added to send documents to the correct team
- Managed permissions based document access to ensure document security
- Full version control and an audit trail for document integrity
- Search documents stored in Cleardox whilst using other systems e.g. Xero, Sage or Excel.