Enable Flexible Working For Your Staff With Cloud Document Management
As the government extends flexible working rights for all staff, now is the time to consider Cloud Document Management for your business.
The change in law means that all employees, with more than six months service, now have the right to request flexible working. Prior to this only carers and people looking after children could request this.
Cloud Document Management provides secure, flexible access for your employees to work from any location, using a web browser. This means your staff could work from home, if required, collaborating with other people in an on-line environment. This is a low-cost solution, charged on a per user, per month basis, with no upfront investment required.
Cloud Document Management Enables:-
- Flexible access to your documentation from multiple locations
- Documents to be found quickly and easily via a simple keyword search facility
- Easy document upload, drag and drop documents from your pc
- Users to add notes and assign tasks to other users, relating to digital documentation
- Collaborate with other users in a shared workspace, with news feeds and discussions
- View their latest tasks or projects from their home screen
- Documents to be assigned automatically using workflow rules
- Workflow tasks and buttons to be set up for fast authorisation, approval or review
- A full electronic audit trail
- Version control – records can be checked in and out of the system