Happy New Year! Start 2018 by reducing business overheads
Happy New Year! If you’re anything like me you may have slightly overindulged over the Christmas period! Well it’s back to work now and time to start the 2018 New Year’s Resolutions with healthy eating (apart from a few left over choccies) and return to the gym.
From a business point of view, I love the start of the New Year, it’s time to re-focus, update your list of things to do and make a few new business resolutions. These may include becoming more efficient, expanding capacity, increasing productivity or even moving to new premises.
Cleardata is a leading UK Document Management Company and can help your business in achieving your goals through a range of paperless and intelligent data solutions.
Our Top business tips for 2018
1. Office space – If you’re running out of office space and considering moving premises, think about how much space your existing paperwork takes up. Could document scanning be the answer? Or even outsourcing your archive storage to a third party. Outsourced storage can provide additional space which can be re-utilised for more staff as well as reducing costly storage overheads. You’ll also manage your records more efficiently, with faster retrievals and ultimately improve customer service.
2. Staff time and compliance – how much time do your employees spend searching for data? Index your information by digitising your records and find data faster, at the touch of a button. Managed records storage can also assist compliance with the new GDPR regulations being introduced in May 2018.
3. Increase productivity and data accuracy – If your staff spend a lot of time manually entering data, consider reviewing the design of your incoming paperwork. Speed up your data processing using an outsourced scanning service, combined with intelligent data capture. This will also increase the accuracy of your data and enable you to automatically validate incoming information against existing databases, saving valuable time and money.
4. Business continuity – With severe weather continuing to batter the UK, Storm Eleanor being the latest, is your business protected? The severe winds currently hitting the UK are causing flooding and disruption. This can be costly, so make sure your paperwork is backed up. Cleardata’s scanning bureau digitises 4 million images every month, using high volume Kodak production scanners. Once records are digitised secure, flexible access can be provided using our online document management system. Read our business continuity article for more information.
5. Manual processes – new Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies can help transform your business operations for manual processes and tasks. Re-utilise staff time for more profitable activities and create efficiencies for your business.
Cleardata offers a range of services including:-
- Document scanning – our bureau offers 200% quality checking for all scanned images. We’re assured for Information Security, Quality Management Systems and Legal Admissibility.
- Document storage – securely store your records in our facility which is protected by enhanced fire detection, security and entry systems. Information can be retrieved quickly and efficiently using our scan on demand services.
- Document indexing – our team can index your records to suit your needs, allowing information to be found quickly and easily.
- Invoice processing – divert your invoices to our bureau and we’ll open, sort and digitise them and also offer intelligent data capture services to automatically extract information for processing.
- Cloud document management – store your digital documents in our online system, provides secure flexible access and quick keyword search functionality.
For further details about Cleardata’s document management services contact our team on 0800 046 8081 or use our quick quote tools to calculate your scanning or archiving costs.