Housing Records Management
UK Housing Associations may be facing many working practices challenges, following the Covid-19 pandemic, with access to physical records being one of them. Digital housing records management can help organisations transform their paper processes, allowing staff secure records access from any location.
Cleardata’s document management services are available to support your Housing organisation, efficiently digitising and enabling remote access to records, such as tenancy agreements, maintenance records, right to buy, surveys and plans, all in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Improve Housing Records
How can document scanning, offsite document storage and cloud document management improve Housing Records Management?
- Go paperless and free office space
- Access information from any location – easily access data using a simple digital search via our electronic document management system, supporting flexible working practices
- Find information quickly using keyword search – records can be indexed by any required information
- GDPR – allow our team to index your records, providing retention dates to improve compliance
- Back-up and protect important housing records
- Restrict access to information – full access control
- Audit trail – full electronic audit trail available using our cloud document management solution
Cleardata’s scanning bureau digitises over 5 million images per month in a secure facility, assured to BS 10008 for Legal Admissibility of Electronic Images and ISO27001 for Information Security. We use Kodak’s latest scanning technology to digitise documents of any size, to the highest resolution and carry out a full quality checking process once scanned. We can scan in colour, greyscale, or black and white, to any digital format.
- Full collection service throughout the UK, our team also offer a boxing up service
- A full audit trail is provided throughout the scanning process
- During scanning, housing records are available via our scan on demand service
- Our team can intelligently prepare records by document type for easy identification, for example:-
- Council housing documents
- Council tax
- Tenancy agreements
- Maintenance records
- Financial data
- Digitised documents can be presented in any required format via DVD, CD, SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol), USB or uploaded to our Cloud Document Management System
Create a paperless housing office by outsourcing the storage of housing records to Cleardata’s secure facility. Your team can utilise newly available space for more productive purposes and this will also help support social distancing requirements.
Cleardata offers a full document management service including:-
- Collection – our archive team can collect and box up your housing records from any UK location
- Compliance – Records can be indexed on arrival, with retention dates and key information added to allow fast access, retrieval and ensure information is only stored for the required period
- Security – Our site is protected by enhanced fire and security systems to ensure the safety of your records.
- Online Archive Management – Our Cleardox AMS, provides a full statement of records stored offsite, together with an audit trail of any physical interaction.
- Fast and easy access via the cloud
- Records can be requested online by authorised individuals. Our team will retrieve, scan and return within hours of request, using our Scan on Demand service
- Managed destruction, with automated email notifications when archives reach their end of life.
- Cleardata offers a secure document shredding service, compliant with BS EN 15713
Cloud-based Document Management
Digitised housing records can be easily accessed online through our electronic document management system Cleardox EDM. This is a low cost, efficient solution which can support the transition to increased home and flexible working. Cleardox EDM offers:-
- Fast Search – search with keywords, favourite searches and advanced features
- Data tagging – documents can be tagged consistently and metadata provided for each record
- Easy View feature with an inbuilt PDF viewing tool
- Upload new documents to our Cleardox Electronic Document Management system from your desktop
- Full Audit trail by user, date and time
- Restrict access to data by user, role or department – this is particularly useful where employees are working from multiple locations such as:-
- Working from home
- Maintaining properties
- Visiting tenants (to perform activities such as safety checks when necessary)
- Information shared with other agencies on a regular basis
To find out more about Cleardata Housing Records Management Services and how they can support your Housing Association contact our team today on 0800 046 8081 or try one of our calculator tools.
|Calculate Archiving Costs||Calculate Scanning Costs|