Improve your Estate Agency Document Management
Springtime can be a busy time of year for Estate Agents, with more houses coming onto the market and a seasonal increase in sales, so lets have a look at paperwork issues for this industry.
Estate Agents are often faced with regulations and legal obligations to store records such as rental agreements, sales contracts, particulars or financial documentation for long periods of time, but operating out of high street premises, this can prove costly and difficult.
Estate agency document & records management can be improved through document scanning, cloud document management or outsourcing document storage, saving valuable office space, time and money searching for information.
So how can digital document management and secure document storage help?
- Free up valuable space in your premises
- Improve estate agency records management
- Secure and protect your paperwork from disaster such as fire, flood or theft
- Save time searching for paper records, using fast digital keyword search
- Enable flexible records access, to multiple users, using a web browser
- Provide fully managed archive services, with managed destruction dates and secure shredding services
Cleardata offers scanning services for Estate Agents throughout the UK. As one of the largest document scanning bureaus, we can collect, prepare and scan your records from our secure facility. Once scanned your files can be stored on a CD, DVD or uploaded to our Cloud Document Management Solution. This low-cost system enables records to be accessed by multiple users from any location, using an internet browser, which can be useful for estate agents working remotely, to access information and assign tasks to other users.
Alternatively, Cleardata’s offsite archive storage services enables records to be stored in our secure facility and accessed quickly, using our scan on demand service. Documents can be requested and digitally returned with a fast turnaround.