Is Social Distancing limiting your storage space?
Although a large proportion of businesses now have staff working remotely, there are still many companies where this isn’t feasible, due to the physical nature of their operations. Instead of sending staff to work from home, these businesses are following government guidelines to minimise the risk of Covid-19 for their staff.
These include facemasks, sanitizers, one way systems, barriers, separating desks, and ensuring staff are working 2 metres apart where possible. For some businesses, it means creating extra workspaces in dormant rooms such as document archiving storage spaces.
This can create an additional challenge for Facilities and Office Managers of what to do with business paperwork and files. If you have cabinets and boxes taking up valuable space that your workforce needs to utilise, Cleardata can help through a range of document management services.
Document archiving paperwork and files offsite can help free up office space, to assist with staff social distancing. Cleardata offers a safe and secure archiving facility to host all of your documentation.
- UK collection service – archives can be collected from any location using our dedicated vehicle fleet
- Boxing up – our team can box up your files if needed
- Barcode management – barcodes are added to boxes to provide a full audit trail
- Boxes will be indexed to your business needs for fast retrieval and GDPR compliance
- Documents are stored in our secure archive storage facility equipped with a very early smoke detection system, CCTV security, access control, and water detection sensors
- Scan on Demand Service – If you need a file this can be requested via our online archive management. Documents are retrieved and sent over within hours of your request.
- Managed destruction service – confidential shredding is completed onsite helping you to stay GDPR compliant
Online Archive Management
- Manage and view the lifecycle of your documents with a fully auditable trail, tracked in Cleardox AMS (Archive Management System)
- A statement of archives stored offsite is provided through our cloud solution
- Restrict access to archives on a permissions basis
- Audit trail – any interaction with your records is provided through the system.
- Reporting – view the number of retrievals by box, user, or department
- Keep on top of your records retention and destruction with automatic expiry notifications