Printing and Mail Service
Cleardata offers remote printing and mail services throughout the UK. Our secure service allows remote workers to send documents to Cleardata for physical printing and mailing. This allows businesses to continue to send physical mail, where required, without being faced with overheads for multiple printers and associated print costs such as paper, cartridges and toners.
How does the print and mail service work?
- Letters or documents can be sent to our printing team via a secure SFTP site
- Documents will be digitally printed and finished
- Our bureau team will insert them into envelopes
- Mail is sent via Royal Mail
Benefits of outsourced print and mail
- Allow your team to focus on core activities
- Reduce printer costs and associated overheads
- Reduce trips to Post Office for remote workers and save valuable time
- Improve business continuity
Reasons to choose Cleardata
- Our facility is secure – premises feature enhanced fire detection and physical security systems
- We use the latest digital printing technology
- We’re accredited for information security, cyber security and personal information management systems
For further details on our outsourced mail and print services for remote workers, contact our team. Call 0800 046 8081.