Purchase Order Processing
Cleardata’s purchase order processing services can streamline your sales order processing. Enabling paper, fax, email and EDI orders to be processed quickly and accurately. Utilising intelligent data capture software, key information can be automatically extracted from customer purchase order forms, reducing manual data entry and the risk of human error.
Our solution cuts down manual operations, freeing up staff to be utilised in other areas of the business. Quick processing times will also improve your customers’ experience, increasing repeat business.
How does the process work?
- Customer purchase order forms are diverted to Cleardata’s accredited scanning facility. Forms can be sent direct via PO Box for paper copies, fax or email. The company is self-certified for PCI compliance, enabling financial information to be handled securely.
- Documents are sorted and prepared for scanning by our experienced mailroom team.
- Forms will be digitised using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology, converting documents into a readable format.
- Intelligent data capture software will read the forms and extract key order information, for example customer name, order quantity, delivery date and address. Extracted data can be validated against your existing systems, for high levels of accuracy.
- Data is returned to suit your business needs. Our team of IT specialist will work with you to understand your systems and determine the best format, for import. Commonly used are CVS, HTML or Excel.
- PDF or Tiff copies of your customer order forms can be uploaded to our cloud document management system. These can be classified based on customer name, order number or date, allowing staff to retrieve information efficiently, without searching through masses of paper copies.
- Automatic workflow will route order forms to the correct department, for approval or query, allowing staff to respond customers quickly.
Why Choose Cleardata
Cleardata are dedicated to helping businesses transform their manual operations, improve efficiency and ultimately reduce costs. We have a team of Prince2 qualified project managers, to map out your existing business processes and find a solution to suit you. The company hold accreditations for Information Security ISO9001, Quality Management ISO27001 and Legal Admissibility BS1008:2014.
Using our Purchase Order Processing service brings a wide range of benefits:-
- Increase Data Accuracy – Our intelligent data capture solution can extract key information from incoming emails or purchase orders, with a very high level of accuracy. The extracted data can be validated against existing systems to further ensure accuracy. Our team can help redesign incoming purchase order forms/electronic information, so it arrives in a structured manner to increase capture rates and speed up your processing.
- Reduce Human Error – eliminate manual data entry and reduce human error such as incorrect order processing or delays in delivery.
- Speed Up Processing – another advantage of our purchase order processing service is the speed. The quick capture of data means that POs are processed much faster, allowing your operations to be speedier and more efficient too.
- Cut Costs and Save Staff Time – Outsourcing your PO processes saves valuable time for your staff, meaning that they can get on with more profitable tasks. Your business will benefit from an efficient automated solution and lower costs.
- Improved Customer Experience – The automated process improves customer experience, as Purchase Ordes are dealt with much quicker. The automatic workflow means that forms are sent directly to the relevant department for approval; in turn, you can respond faster to customers.
To learn more about how our purchase order processing service could help your business, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Call us today on 0800 046 8081 or use our contact form.