Aerospace Document Management
Aerospace Document Management
Cleardata offers Aerospace Document Management to the UK Aerospace and Aviation Industry. Cleardata’s services include document scanning, document management and archive storage, all of which will overhaul your office space efficiency and streamline the processing and storage of documents in the aviation sector.
As well as being fully accredited to ISO27001 for your information security needs, we also boast state of the art scanning technology in our secure scanning bureau.
- If you choose to use Cleardata for document scanning, our confidential and trusted drivers will come and collect your documents on a weekly basis and deliver them to our facility.
- On arrival every document will be indexed using OCR technology in order to digitise them for quick and easy retrieval.
- Scanning documents of all sizes, we can return them to you in an electronic format to suit your needs.
- For your peace of mind, we hold regular backups at highly secure data centres and every document is 200% quality checked.
We know how important your information security is and that’s why we use a state of the art facility that is protected using the latest security and anti-fire and anti-flooding measures. It gives you a secure place to store your essential aviation documents off site.
Offering short and long term document storage solutions, we can guarantee that your documents are going to kept safe from theft, flood and fire:
- VESDA Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus keeps your documents safe from fire
- Robust access control systems to ensure that only authorised personnel can access the facility
- Responsive Flood Detection sensors make sure that flooding is noticed quickly.
- A security team monitoring CCTV 24/7
If you need documents FAST then we can provide a super quick scan on demand service which will see your documents searched for and retrieved in only two hours of your initial request.
Cleardata provide aerospace document management solutions for the aviation industry. Our secure web based document management system “DART” gives you full access to your scanned documents and lets you manage them remotely, from a web browser.
Developed to enable you to access your documents via a secure login and password, your customers can also have access to their documents in the same way.
Cleardata’s DART provides a useful audit trail as well as the chance to assign tasks to other people.
This simple Cloud based document management system combined with quality document scanning means that documents can be retrieved within seconds.
If you would prefer to upload into your own document management system or you would prefer an onsite scanning solution, you can – simply ask to speak to a member of the Cleardata team for more information!
Aerospace and Aviation Paperwork
The aerospace and aviation industry provides a comprehensive range of aircraft maintenance, modification, painting, upgrade and repair services, all generating large volumes of important, and often legally binding, paperwork:
- Certificates of Conformity
- Maintenance Records
- Technical Records
- Part Ordering and Lists
- Release Notes
- Travellers Documents
- Toolbox Control Cards
- Quality and Work Packs
- HR Records
- Finance Documents
With record keeping mandatory in reflecting an aircraft’s airworthiness, documents must be retained for the life of the aircraft (and more) and should be readily available for the attention of regulators, customers and suppliers.
Unfortunately, the completion of these essential forms can often take more time than the physical task itself and the industry experiences document storage problems in addition to inefficiency in the retrieval of paperwork.