Engineering Document Management
All over the UK, Cleardata is providing Engineering Document Management Systems for companies of all kinds. Our secure document management bureau offers outsourced document scanning, engineering drawings scanning, cloud document management, archive storage and digital mailroom solutions. The team at Cleardata offers all of this under a strong shield of security.
Whether you’re looking to transform your engineering business to a paperless environment, digitise your paperwork, improve your project management or asset management, Cleardata can help you. We’ve worked with many engineering and utility companies, read our testimonials for further information.
Whether you want to improve your asset management or project management, transform your engineering business to a paperless environment or digitise your paperwork, Cleardata can assist. We’ve worked with many engineering and utility companies, read our testimonials for further information.
As an accredited document management bureau, assured for Information Security, Quality Management and Secure Data Handling, we offer secure services in a purpose-built environment. Our team are security checked by Disclosure Scotland and our premises are protected by the best in fire detection, biometric entry and security systems.
Engineering Document Scanning
- Our collections team can pick up or deliver to any UK location. All vehicles are tracked for security
- We offer a boxing up service if required and can provide sturdy archive boxes to store your engineering records
- All of the boxes of documents are checked into our system using bar code labelling and technology. This provides a full electronic audit trail of record location and for each task area e.g. who’s prepared, scanned and quality checked your records. It also enables us to track where your job is up to, using our scanning bureau management system and ensures it will be delivered on target.
- Cleardata’s scanning bureau is equipped with top of the line production scanners, able to digitise 410 images per minute. We have a large format bureau, to digitise engineering drawings, maps and plans. All of the digitised documents are checked by two separate operators, providing a 2 x 100% quality checking promise.
- We also offer an on-site scanning service, if required. Our experienced team can back scan your records, advise on the best scanners for your needs and also provide training for your future scanning requirements for on-site staff.
- Our digital mailroom service enables you to transfer all incoming mail to our bureau. Mail will be opened, sorted, scanned and returned for processing. Images can be returned to you securely by FTP or sent to our cloud storage system. This enables mail to be directed automatically to the right member of staff for processing.
Engineering Archive Storage
- Secure your engineering records by storing off-site. Our facility provides archive storage with fast digital retrieval.
- Read more about our accreditations and premises
- We can retrieve, scan and return your records to your system in under 2 hours of your initial request.
- Our team can collect from any of your UK sites, including project offices and site locations
- Fully managed archive storage is provided, with an indexing service, managed destruction dates and confidential shredding in our secure facility.
Cloud Document Management
- If you need to access your records from multiple locations, sites and offices, then consider our Cloud Document Management Solution. Once scanned, the records can be uploaded to our cloud solution and you can access it from any location on a web browser.
- Images can be filed (digitally indexed) with the metadata you require, e.g. drawing number, project reference, client name or date. This enables information to be searched and retrieved quickly
- A keyhook search is available, enabling your online data to be searched from other applications and related information to pop up on-screen. Users can search from Word, Excel and many other databases
- Users can add their own notes and messages to any document and assign tasks to any other user
- A full audit trail is provided, enabling you to keep records for compliance purposes
For any more information on our Engineering Document Management Services, get in touch with the team today on 0800 046 8081 or contact us using our online form. We are always happy to answer any questions you might have.
Scanning Bureau Services
Document Storage With Digital Retrieval
Cloud Document Management
Digital Mail Room