Patient Records Scanning
Cleardata offers secure Patient Records Scanning for NHS Trusts, Hospitals, CCGs and GP Practices throughout the UK. Our scanning bureau is certified to ISO27001, ISO9001 and BS EN 15713. The company is also compliant with DSPT (Data Security and Protection Toolkit).
Scanning your patient records can help your NHS organisation move towards a Digital First Health and Care System – Lord Darzi’s Review quoted that “better data sharing can improve the way care is organised and delivered”.
Digitising paper medical records can enable information to be shared more easily, providing fast access to patient records across multiple locations and departments.
The report also states that “Digital infrastructure is the foundation on which a tilt towards tech can take place”. It points out that although there has been significant progress in making the NHS paperless there is still much further to go and that this will not be delivered until 2020 or beyond.
Our Patient Records Scanning Services
- Cleardata can collect from any UK location using securely tracked vehicles.
- Our team can box up your patient records for you
- Digital indexing can be completed by any required field e.g. Patient first name, surname, NHS number and date of birth.
- Medical documents are prepped for scanning, with all staples and paperclips removed
- Scanning is completed to the best quality in our bureau using high production Kodak technology. Scanners have 5 ultrasonic detectors meaning no double feeds. Cleardata is experienced in scanning Lloyd George Records.
- Every image is checked by two separate bureau operatives.
- Digital images can be returned by secure FTP for import into your NHS or GP document management system.
- Physical files can be returned or securely stored offsite, depending on your needs.
Cleardata has worked with many NHS organisations, read our latest case studies here.
Watch our scanning video to find out more about our Patient Records Scanning Services. Alternatively contact our team on 0800 046 8081.