University Document Management
Universities along with schools and colleges have always had to deal with a vast amount of paperwork. Cleardata can help universities with a range of document management solutions including document scanning, intelligent data capture, secure storage and outsourced forms processing. We offer a secure service which is accredited to ISO27001 for Information Security and ISO9001 for Quality Management. Find out more about our accreditations here.
University Document Processing
Common issues experienced by universities include:-
- Student Admissions Team – There are certain times of the year where a University experiences peak demands for document management and processing for example, student admissions, enrolment or during the exam periods for example.
- HR Department – Universities can have high volumes of staff records and records. Due to compliance and data protection issues, information has to be held securely for a long period of time, this can cause issues with office space.
- Facilities and Property Management – Managing and accessing site records such as building and construction information, maintenance manuals and information, drawings, deeds and site plans.
- Finance – Managing invoice payments, course payments, purchase orders and financial agreements
- Student Accommodation – Managing Student and Tenancy Records, Maintenance, Financial Records and Information.
- Marketing – Capturing and processing information from university events and seminars.
Cleardata can help manage and process university documentation with the following solutions:
- Document Scanning – Our scanning team can digitise high volumes of paperwork e.g. student enrolment forms, confirmation of acceptance, certifying letters or student details. We can also take care of business documentation such as invoices, HR records, facilities and maintenance records, property deeds and any other operational documentation. Our scanning bureau is fully equipped with high volume production scanners, together with a unique scanning bureau resource management system, to cope with peak levels of demand. The bureau also features large format scanners to capture drawings, maps and plans up to A0 in size. All scanned documents are quality checked for data accuracy by two operators.
- Intelligent Data Capture – Cleardata offers intelligent data capture software, which can automatically extract data from your documents for import into office systems. The software can recognise information such as student number, application reference, name, address or date. This can then be verified against databases and matched with relevant paperwork for your staff to process.
- Manual Data Entry – Our team can enter your data for you, this can be useful to capture details from university events or seminars. Once captured, data can be reported in any required format. Our IT team can set up bespoke spreadsheets for you, segmenting data as per your specification.
- Archive Storage – We operate a secure storage facility. Our premises are monitored 24 hours a day by CCTV and we also have high security access control systems to ensure only the right people gain access to our facility. This means that your records are stored under very tight security. Our storage facility also has advanced fire and flood protection in-place preventing hazards from damaging your documents
- Cloud Document Management – Cleardata offers secure online document management solutions which help provide flexible access to information for multiple users, from any location via the web browser. Quickly search through records, collaborate on documents with colleagues and integrate with desktop applications such as outlook. With version control documents are able to be checked in and out of the system, ensuring no two people are able to edit the same document at any given time. Workflow and automatic document routing can also be set up to direct information to the right person in your university to deal with.
As a member of the Information and Records Management Society our staff are trained to handle and manage your records securely and professionally. All Cleardata staff are security checked by Disclosure Scotland. Our document archiving team have been enhanced security cleared and also cleared to NPPV (Non police personnel vetting) level 2.
Scanning Bureau Services
Document Storage With Digital Retrieval
Cloud Document Management
Digital Mail Room and Marketing Data Capture Services