Secure your paperwork with scanning and cloud document management
As the Information Commissioner levies over £2.3 million worth of penalties to local authorities for breaches in data protection, it may be time to look at how you manage your business documents.
The breaches in data protection have led personal information to be given to the wrong people, and sensitive documents to be lost and stolen. The Data Protection Act protects the rights of individuals and as a business you have a responsibility to ensure this data is kept confidential and secure.
Cleardata provides accredited document scanning services together with cloud document management, enabling high volumes of documents to be scanned and securely stored in the cloud.
Cloud document management allows you to manage documents on-line. You can back up records so they can’t get lost and put access restrictions on files, allowing only the right people to view or edit information. Online document management is a proposed solution to prevent breaches in data protection and it can also have many more advantages for your business.
Benefits of cloud document management:
- Employees can work from home or on the go. Files can be accessed from any location as long as the user has an internet connection.
- Documents are much simpler to access. A simple search via keyword will display the correct document within seconds.
- A full electronic audit trail makes inspections easier.
- Secure back up of records.
- Easy to upload and share documents with colleagues.
- Increased efficiency as everything can be accessed instantly online.
For further information about Cleardata’s cloud document management solutions call 0800 046 8081 or visit our website.