St Helens Document Scanning
Cleardata is a document management company that offers services to St Helens and the surrounding Merseyside areas. As a Kodak partner, Cleardata have the latest scanning technology and can offer advanced document scanning services. Our Kodak scanner can capture 480 images per minute and we are able to digitise all formats including large architectural drawings. Cleardata has a wealth of experience working with blue chip businesses including the NHS and we are ISO27001 accredited for Information Security. You can rest assured you will receive the maximum benefits from our professional team and advanced technology.
There are many benefits of scanning your documents for your business including:
- Increased office space. Moving documents online rids the need for filing cabinets full of documents, freeing up office space.
- Ease of access. Staff can easily locate, share and edit files and records online.
- Security. All digitalised files can be backed up so they are difficult to lose or damage.
- Data recovery. Back up systems mean files can’t be lost or misplaced.
Document Storage St Helens:
After scanning and digitising documents, you are faced with the option of disposing of your files or storing them. Either way, Cleardata can help you. We have secure storage facilities available for businesses in the St Helens and surrounding area. Our friendly team will collect the records from your establishment and take them to our 24/7 monitored storage facilities. All our vehicles are tracked and we have trained professionals to ensure only the right people enter our facilities. We take pride in our secure storage facilities.
Document Shredding St Helens:
If you do chose to get rid of your documents, Cleardata offer secure shredding services for the St Helens area and surrounding Merseyside postcodes. Again, we have a friendly and professional team to retrieve your documents before we take them to our secure storage facilities and dispose of them securely. Our staff have worked with clients from the legal and medical sector so understand privacy and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive documents. You can rely on us to dispose of your files in the most discrete manner possible.
Why Choose Us?
- We’re accredited to ISO standards: ISO9001/2015 and ISO27001 for the highest level of information security
- We’re innovative in our technology: As Kodak partner, we have the latest and most advanced scanning technology.
- We provide a 200% checking service: Every document scanned is checked twice by our professional quality checking team to ensure your digital documents match the originals.
- We scan over 150,000 images a day: With over 3 million images being scanned every month, it’s clear we’re doing something right!