Struggling To Keep Track Of Business Expenses?
Keeping track of expenses is essential for businesses and other organisations, enabling income tax to be reclaimed and ensuring claims are made in accordance with your company policies.
Paper receipt processing can prove to be a difficult, time-consuming task, with large amounts of data capture, sorting, matching and verification required. Storage space can also be an issue, with businesses keeping paper copies of expenses for long periods of time.
Cleardata can help businesses with their paper receipt processing, improving efficiencies and management reporting. Our team of document experts can examine your existing processes and provide an efficient solution to suit your business. Services include:-
- Digital Mail Room – Divert receipts and expenses to our digital mail room service and they will be opened, sorted and scanned. Electronic copies of expenses are accepted by HMRC, visit HMRC record keeping guidelines for further information.
- Capture – Information can be automatically captured and extracted using clever software
- Verification – Expense data can then be checked and verified against rules to ensure compliance with company policy
- Document Management – Information can be uploaded to our cloud document management solution, providing easy access for staff and enabling tasks and messages to be assigned.
- Workflow & Approval – Data can be automatically routed to the right person in your business using workflow technology and rules for approval or review.
- Archive – Paper records can be securely stored in our archive facility, with managed destruction dates
- Destruction – Expenses can be confidentially shredded
Save time, improve reporting and speed up your expenses processing. For further details about Cleardata’s expenses processing solutions, call our team now 0800 046 8081 or contact us.