Tube Strikes Causing Business Disruptions?
Enable staff to access data from home
The tube strikes due to affect London this week will cause chaos for many people trying to get to work, as well as disruption and delays for businesses. Issues such as this, affecting business continuity, often prompt companies to consider accessing information remotely.
So how can companies enable their staff to securely access information from home?
Cloud Document Management Systems, such as Cleardata’s Dart Knowledge Worker Solution, enable businesses to continue working from any location. With flexible and secure information sharing capabilities, enabling staff to:-
- Access information from anywhere, using a web browser
- Find data quickly using a fast search functionality.
- Add information easily with Outlook and Explorer integration.
- Securely access data appropriate to permissions. With access settings for individual users and job roles.
- Utilise a shared workspace to collaborate with other users, through project groups, forums, discussions and news items, keeping up to date with relevant business information.
- Assign tasks, workflow, delegate items and add files and documents associated with projects.
- Check documents in and out, with full version control and electronic audit trail.
Cloud Document Management can save your business valuable time and money searching for information and also offers automated workflow functionality, to get your information to the right person straight away. Speeding up processing times and ultimately improving your customer service. Watch our video below to find out more.