Digital Mailroom Services
Cleardata offers outsourced digital mailroom services for businesses throughout the UK. Outsourcing incoming mail can help your company drastically reduce ongoing costs and speed up existing mail room processes.
Mailroom & Scanning Service
- Inbound Mail received by Cleardata
- Outsourcing team will open and sort documents by type.
- Any returns can be processed
- Cheques can be securely banked on your behalf, by arrangement
- Documents prepared for scanning, with extra elements such as paper clips and staples removed.
- Document scanned using Kodak i5800 scanners, capturing at a rate of 410 images per minute.
- 2 x 100% quality checking process, digital images checked by two separate members of our team
- Data can be automatically extracted from your documents using intelligent data capture software.
- These digital files are then indexed in-line with the factors requested. Common factors include names, customer numbers, invoice numbers and dates.
- Finally, the journey of your digital documents makes it back to you, with the files being uploaded to an on-line document management system for you to access, or alternatively via secure FTP site upload. The physical documents are retained for a pre-determined period, before being securely destroyed to data protection standards.
- Workflow can be applied to route your documents to the correct person in your organisation.
- We will provide a confirmed processing time within our original Service Level Agreement, leaving you safe in the knowledge of when you can access your scanned documents.
Why Choose Cleardata?
- Accredited Digital Mailroom Services: Information security, PCI compliance and quality management systems
- Innovation and latest scanning technology: Our bureau features high production scanners, combined with intelligent data capture solutions
- Quality promise: All images scanned are quality checked by two separate operator
- 4 million images scanned each month: we specialise in high production, bulk digital mailroom scanning
Transferring to a more efficient Digital Mailroom can cut your company’s manual handling costs, as well as allowing authorised staff members the ability to access electronic documents without moving from their computer.
By eliminating the need for your company to handle incoming mail, your business also has the freedom to focus time and resources on more important business activities.
We take a personal approach when providing an outsourced mailroom solution, offering a professional consultation to review existing mailroom processes. This initial discussion is led by our prince2 trained consultation team. So whether it’s invoices or credit notes, purchase orders or insurance claims, we can produce the most suitable time and cost-saving solution for your business, based on your needs.
Cleardata’s Digital Mailroom Services team are set up to handle all types of incoming mail, as well as being able to efficiently handle high volumes of documents, thanks to our industry-leading scanning equipment.
Digital Mailroom Process
Cleardata secure digital mailroom services can be provided to meet your business service levels, e.g. same day or next day. The digital mailroom process can include:-
- Mail re-direction – Our team will advise and support your business in re-directing post either via a Royal Mail re-direction or via a PO Box.
- Opening and sorting mail – Mail will be opened and sorted in accordance with your usual business rules.
- Scanning – Documents are scanned to high-quality digital image using the latest Kodak technology, with each image checked by two operatives.
- Gone aways – Reporting can be provided for gone aways, with details for follow up and database cleansing.
- Original documents – Cherished or original documents will be logged, securely stored and can be returned by tracked mail to suit your requirements.
- Cheques – Cleardata can scan, record and bank your cheques via a secure G4S service. Reporting can be provided for your Finance Team.
- Automatic data extraction – Cleardata uses Kofax software to intelligently extract data from incoming mail.
- Data validation – We can validate data against existing databases, to ensure compliance. This is particularly useful for transactional documents such as invoices, credit notes or claims forms.
- Exception management – Exception reporting can be provided for documents that don’t meet your compliance requirements
- Automatic emails – Responses can be set up for non-compliant documents.
- Digital data and image return – The image and digital data can be returned via a secure SFTP site for upload and workflow into your own business systems, or alternatively we can upload and store in our cloud document management system, providing fast and easy access.
- Secure archive or destruction – Once scanned documents can be stored in our secure document storage facility, securely shredded or returned.
For further information contact our team or call 0800 046 8081.
Key benefits of our Digital Mailroom Service include:
- Reduced costs -By having your mail digitised and indexed, you will no longer have to allocate staff members to manually process documents on-site.
- Greater security – Your mail will be diverted to our secure facility, providing a guaranteed safe home for your private documents. After being scanned, your digital files are then accessible only by authorised members of staff, who can view a clearly defined audit trail to track when documents have been accessed, as well as identifying exactly who has accessed them.
- Saved Space – No more physical documents also means no need to retain space for incoming mail, allowing your business to remove their current mai lroom or re-utilise the space for core business activities.
- Faster retrieval -All digital documents are indexed by a custom series of factors, which we can decide on during our initial consultation. Gone are the days of frantically searching through old letters to find one particular piece of information, as a simple electronic search can bring up the data you need, quickly and efficiently.