Onsite Scanning Services
Onsite scanning is a popular solution for confidential data and live documents which simply cannot be removed from the site. This can be down to legal compliance, regulation or document access requirements.
Cleardata has carried out successful onsite scanning projects for law firms, communications and utilities companies. Take a look at the recent onsite scanning project case study carried out for a legal company, to see how we could help you too. The company has also scanned drawings onsite for many construction companies to enable live digital data for back-office staff and efficient project management
Cleardata offers a secure onsite scanning service, which can be set up quickly and efficiently to suit business needs. The company has an experienced team of staff who can work alongside your team to get documents digitised to agreed specifications and deadlines.
Cleardata complies with accreditations for Information Security and Quality Management Systems.
How can we help…
- Set up a bureau at your premises – Our team will set up a mobile scanning office to convert all of your back archives into digital format.
- Prepare documents for scanning
- Scan documents using high capacity production scanners
- Digitally index information
- Recommend the best scanners for your business moving forward
- Staff training – Train your staff how to prep, scan and index documents
Cleardata is a Kodak partner and uses the very latest Kodak scanning technology, which produces the highest quality of digital images. Our bureau is able to scan around 150,000 images per day using state-of-the-art scanning technology, meaning we can provide you with fast and efficient results. We also have a 2 x 100% checking process so that we can offer an assurance that you are receiving the highest quality of documents for your business.
The company operates a professional scanning bureau which uses all the latest technology, digitising over 4 million documents per month. Scanning is Cleardata’s core business, we digitise millions of images every year and have invested in bespoke bureau management systems to ensure our operation is run securely and efficiently. The business is designed to process high volumes of documents, and our hugely experienced team is able to digitise all sorts of documents to the highest quality and at lightning speeds.
What do we scan?
We are well-practised in handling and digitising a wide range of different document types, including the following.
- Large format including a0-a4
- Wide-format drawings
- Architectural drawings
- Aperture Scanning
We have years of experience in document scanning and digitising both standard and more unusual documents. Where necessary we have specialist equipment. Whatever the document type, we can still guarantee fantastic image quality and quick results. We handle your documentation with the utmost care and discretion and take security extremely seriously.
If you would like to find out more about Onsite Scanning Service, or any of our other services, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. You can call us today on 0800 046 8081, or alternatively, try our online instant quote tool!
Our Onsite Scanning Process
- The team will advise you on how to set up an onsite scanning bureau at your premises
- We can help train your staff to prepare your documents for scanning or provide this service for you.
- We will bring the scanners and our experienced team to your premises
- Whilst on-site our friendly staff will assess your requirements and provide recommendations for your future scanning needs.
- As an approved Kodak re-seller we can provide scanners for your business
- We can train your staff in how to scan efficiently and to high quality, to keep your business paperless
Benefits – Onsite Scanning
- Digitise your confidential documents at your premises
- Retain access to your live documentation
- Our team will set up an efficient bureau at your site
- Use your staff to prepare documentation, with the help of our experts
- Receive onsite scanning training from our experienced operatives
- Get recommendations for your future scanning requirements