Cleardata is a leading document management company, offering high volume document scanning, archive storage, data capture, mail room operations, robotic process automation and document processing services throughout the UK.
We are an innovative team, providing UK businesses and organisations with ideas, services and solutions to help make some real efficiencies. Reducing overheads, automating manual processes, saving time, protecting information and assisting companies in making the seamless transition to the paperless office is part of our daily routine!
- Our scanning team digitises 11 million images each month, using high production scanners, utilising exceptional Kodak technology.
- Our archive storage services are used and trusted by many clients including NHS, Local Authorities and many Housing Trusts and Solicitors. Check out some of our case studies.
- We process thousands of incoming financial documents and claims for organisations in the UK. Our security cleared staff sort and check mail, scan and upload data to a secure cloud hosted document management system.
- Cleardata’s document management solutions are being used by many blue chip organisations to efficiently manage documents, providing flexible access for staff from multiple locations, automating workflow and manual processes
- Our new RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Services utilise Cleardata ’s workforce of cloud-based software robots. These digital robots can transform just about any manual process and offer key benefits e.g. increased productivity and data accuracy through a workforce with the capacity to work 24/7. Find out more via our Robocloud Website.
We’ve built our business on quality and security and offer an accredited service, compliant with industry standards. Backed up by a highly skilled IT team and our document experts, who can review existing paper processes and help companies to achieve a paperless office.
Our modern facilities accommodate our scanning bureau, secure document storage warehouse, document processing bureau, shredding equipment and IT team.
Cleardata is committed to actively reducing it’s impact on the environment and recognises its responsibilities. This is managed through our environmental policy and working practices which provide safe working practices, control of pollution and care for the environment. The company is actively working towards it’s Carbon Emmissions Footprint and Carbon Reduction Plan.
- 98% of waste is sorted and recycled
- All waste disposed of in accordance with the Environment Protection Act and UK Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations
- Cleardata’s North East archive facility features a 7.35kw, 32 solar panel system.
- All shredded paper is recycled via a licensed waste management provider, in line with ISO 14001.
- Scanning technology – EPEAT energy star qualified
- All vehicles exceed Euro IV emission standards
- Cleardata’s scan on demand service provides a secure alternative to physical document deliveries, reducing carbon emmissions and footprint
- The bike to work scheme is available to all staff
- Our employees are encouraged to use conference call solutions to reduce travel where possible