A1 Scanning Services
A1 Scanning Services
For your UK A1 Scanning Services, come to Cleardata. Our large format drawing scanning bureau captures more than 3 million images every month using OCE large format technology. Our scanners capture A1 images to a high resolution and can scan in black and white or colour. The scanners provide an excellent resolution, providing a clear digital image for your drawings, plans and documents.
Cleardata’s large format scanning bureau is located in a secure facility under the protection of enhanced fire detection systems, biometric entry, and Redcare security. Our team are all security cleared and the company is fully accredited for both Quality Management and Information Security Systems.
Our scanning process
- Our Cleardata scanning representative will assess your documents and requirements
- We offer UK collection services for large format A1 scanning
- Our scanning team will prepare your large format documents and drawings
- A1 images will be scanned using our large format equipment
- Two different bureau operatives will check each image twice, providing 200% quality checking
- Documents are indexed (digitally filed) by any required key field, e.g. drawing number, reference, date and subject matter
- The team returns digital images in a format of your choice, e.g. pdf, tiff or jpeg
- Images can be returned via memory stick, CD, DVD or online document management system
Large format drawings as expected take up much more room than normal paper files so the saved space results from scanning your documents in something your business might want to consider. Document scanning has many benefits for your business including protection from damage and easy access.
Why Choose Cleardata?
Cleardata are a Kodak partner and so have the latest scanning technology. We have one of the largest scanning bureaus across the UK and our scanners have the ability to capture over 410 images per minute, offering you a fast and efficient service.
Our bureau have many years experience working with a wide range of clients. We are equipped to deal with all formats and sizes.
Here at Cleardata, we are ISO accredited in information security so you can rest assured your data managed in the securest manner.
We are fully equipped in all aspects of document management so not only can we scan a wide range of documents, we can collect them on your behalf, destroy documents appropriately, store them in our archive storage facilities and help you manage records online through our electronic document systems.
We have a full in-house team who are equipped to handle all business document processes so if you have any question about our other services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For further details on Cleardata’s A1 scanning services call today on 0800 046 8081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of A1 Drawing Scanning
- Digitally protect your A1 drawings, maps and plans from fire or flood
- Back up your paper records, vital paper drawings can fade and get damaged
- Find your A1 records and drawings faster, using a simple digital search tool. Search by drawing number, date, location or any indexed key field
- Speed up your project management – no more delays for major projects due to lost drawings and information
- Drawings can be uploaded to our secure cloud document management system, providing access from any location using a web browser